How To invoke your rights with The Police
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 23, 2010
This video shows how the police have no concept of your rights or your civil rights under the constitution.This is an excellent example of how to invoke your rights when confronted by the police. Rights that you do not use or are unaware of, do not exist. Protecting your rights is never the job of the police, only you can claim what is yours. This cop has no concept of the 1st, 2nd or 4th amendments. Notice how the intended victim invokes his rights not to identify himself and to carry a gun, which stymies the cop sending him back to his car with his tail between his legs.
The people in this video are exercising their rights to Freedom of, expression, religion (This was an abortion clinic), to peaceably assemble, to bear arms, to be secure in their persons, papers, and effects. And the right not to be deprived of their life, liberty, or property, and the right to stand up to tyranny. You also have the right to observe the government, its employees and agents. There is no enforceable law against videoing the police and your interactions with them.
There is nothing more American than what you see in this video. I wish I had been there. Folks, we live in dangerous times, a government that does not trust its citizens to bear arms, is a government not to be trusted by its citizens.
The right to keep and bear arms should be of great importance to all Americans , if we are to remain a free country we MUST NOT let this right be taken from us
Please keep your comments limited to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. I, The Dancerooster, am not in the video, so don't waste you time attacking me.
Remember, freedom isn't free, and no cop is going to protect it for you, that's your job, so flex your rights.
The department of justice has announced that people have the right under the constitution to video police in the performance of their duties. Any officer that arrests a citizen for taping will be charged with false arrest & violating the 1st, 4th, & 14th amendments. Any officer that confiscates a phone or camera will be charged with theft, and video erasure carries the additional charge of obstruction of Justice & destroying evidence. And cops are no longer immune to personal law suites filed by victims. Sharp v. Baltimore Police Department.
12 states are now dropping their concealed weapons permit requirements.
Four states — Alaska, Arizona, Vermont and Wyoming — already allow residents to carry without a permit. "Our viewpoint is, a good person will always be a good person." "They don't need a license to be a good person." States dropping their requirement to have a concealed weapons permit include, Colorado, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota and Virgina.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:09 How to Refuse Police Searchesby FlexYourRights.orgFeatured 2,898,043
- 1:29 did this cop drink to much coffee or what!by copsgoingnuts 6,819,586 views
- 4:54 4409 -- LAPD chase man EXECUTE him Claim Self Defenseby 4409 -- Minister of Propaganda 1,562,378 views
- 2:31 POLICE STATE: Cops vow to put citizens down (Milwaukee News)by Federaljacktube's channel 491,976 views
- 1:39 Police Officer Goes Crazy When Hes Told He Needs a Warrant to Search Carby hotstrikegently 546,176 views
- 4:21 Court rules in favor of citizen cameras on police.by PoliceStateNews's channel 239,593 views
- 6:05 Greenfield Police Are Unsuccessful In Extortion Attemptby Cop Block 202,383 views
- 9:35 Cop: "He's got a gun!" Nashua, New Hampshire open carryby RidleyReport 661,719 views
- 1:27 Disrespectful cop gets a hood-fullby Chip's Ah0Y! 2,468,260 views
- 7:17 Teacher Arrested for Exercising Her Constitutional Rightsby Kenny C 265,821 views
- 9:12 Activist open carries into cop-shop (Manchester, New Hampshire)by RidleyReport 620,758 views
- 0:44 What Happens If You Touch a Copby FlexYourRights 689,462 views
- 8:39 Asserting your Rights during a Traffic Stop: Do Cops Lie?by TheFreedomMinistry 47,792 views
- 9:55 Federal Agents Breaking the Law - Arlington,VA 10/5/09by Jeff Costlow 379,624 views
- 1:35 Cop Gets Kicked Out Of Coffee Shop because he's a Copby Federaljacktube's channel 767,747 views
- 0:45 How to Refuse a Police Searchby FlexYourRights.org 3,213,524 views
- 0:33 Fastest way to get through a border patrol checkpointby Chixoila 75,574 views
- 4:31 Open Carry Venice, Floridaby Ethan Traub 404,037 views
- 2:19 How to Deal with Police at Your Doorby FlexYourRights.org 713,642 views
- 1:09 Hero Cop! Soon to be fired . . .by Adam vs. The Man 1,664,191 views
- Loading more suggestions...