2013 Cadillac ATS "Green Hell" Super Bowl XLVI Commercial
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 1, 2012
Introduction of the All-New Cadillac 2013 ATS!
● Compact Luxury Sports Sedan Primed to Challenge the "Status Quo"
● Lineup of Engines Capitalizes on Lightweight Structure for Performance/Efficiency
● CUE: Merge of Intuitive Design with Auto Industry First Controls/Commands
Sunday night, January 8, 2012, Detroit MI: Meet the new "status quo" for luxury sports sedans!
At the first major automotive event of the new year, GM introduced the all-new 2013 Cadillac ATS at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show. Developed on an all-new, lightweight vehicle architecture, the 2013 Cadillac ATS is primed to challenge the world's best premium cars.
Lightweight Structure Compliments Performance & Efficiency
The 2013 ATS is the most agile and lightweight Cadillac, with one of the lowest curb weights in the segment -- less than 3,400 pounds (1,542 kg).
A broad lineup of engines -- including two four-cylinders and a V-6 for North America -- delivers strong power to the ATS and capitalizes on the car's lightweight structure to complement its performance with efficiency. The optional engines include an all-new 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder rated at 270 horsepower (201 kW) and Cadillac's award-winning 3.6L V-6, estimated at 318 horsepower (237 kW).
At 135hp/L, the new 2.0T is one of the most power-dense engines in the industry, topping engines from European competitors. ATS will offer both manual and automatic transmission options, along with rear-wheel and all-wheel-drive configurations.
The ATS will deliver peak highway fuel economy of more than 30 mpg.
CADILLAC CUE and ATS Technologies
The ATS is offered with Cadillac CUE, a comprehensive, in-vehicle experience that merges intuitive design with auto industry-first controls and commands for information and entertainment data. It is designed to be unique for each consumer, from the "simple user" to the fully connected "super user."
CUE, which stands for Cadillac User Experience, pairs entertainment and information data from up to 10 Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices, USBs, SD cards and MP3 players with a vehicle infotainment system that reduces complexity through customized information, voice commands and fewer buttons and larger icons. For example, most of today's luxury cars have around 20 buttons controlling the radio and entertainment functions. CUE has only four.
The heart of CUE is the eight-inch LCD multi-touch sensitive screen, seamlessly integrated into the top of the central instrument panel and a motorized fully capacitive faceplate at the bottom concealing a 1.8L storage area. The vibrant LCD screen displays CUE's home page, which resembles a smart phone's screen by using large, easy-to-target icons to execute commands.
Standard YouTube License
- 15:00 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6 AWD Road Test & Review (with CUE review)by Alex on Autos25,938 views
- 8:02 Showdown - 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T vs. 2013 BMW 328i - CAR and DRIVERby Car and Driver Magazine123,161 views
- 12:01 Cadillac ATS 2013by oaklandcar4,357 views
- 10:16 2013 Cadillac ATSby Luke Sorro16,895 views
- 6:18 Cadillac Escalade Concept Vehicleby HQ Custom Design Inc.1,258,998 views
- 9:04 2013 Cadillac ATS reviewby Motormouth Canada14,131 views
- 8 videos Play all 2013 Cadillac XTSby CadillacBuickGMC
- 6:41 2013 Cadillac ATS - First Drive - CAR and DRIVERby Car and Driver Magazine183,414 views
- 11:52 Cadillac ATS 3.6 vs BMW 335i vs Mercedes-Benz C350! - Head 2 Head Episode 21by MotorTrend611,393 views
- 8:55 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6 - WINDING ROAD POV Test Driveby windingroadmagazine59,115 views
- 9:42 2013 Cadillac ATS Background Video Press Kitby SupercarHall5,139 views
- 7:15 2013 Cadillac ATS Reviewby AutoGuide.com191,647 views
- 11:43 2014 Lexus IS350 F-Sport vs. 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0Tby AutoGuide.com12,451 views
- Cadillac 285 videos80K
- 7:39 Cadillac ATS Review - Sports Sedans Pt2 - Everyday Driverby EverydayDriver28,749 views
- 9:43 2013 Cadillac ATS Background Video Press Kitby SupercarHall3,171 views
- 6:21 2013 Cadillac XTS Reviewby AutoGuide.com158,366 views
- 7:40 Cadillac ATS 2013 Car Review & Road Test with Emme Hall by RoadflyTVby roadflytv60,758 views
- 12:53 Tuned 2012 BMW 335i vs 2013 Cadillac ATS by D3! - Head 2 Head Ep. 39by MotorTrend154,385 views
- 6:59 2013 Cadillac ATS Reviewby OrchEnt45,923 views