Published on Oct 16, 2012
It's the holy grail home remedy for anti-aging, but in particular, face renewal aerobics are very handy tools to smooth out or even remove forehead lines, wrinkles and creases - without any surgery.
Frown and glabellar furrows can crinkle up your face and become unsightly as one ages, so to fade or get rid of them should become a priority.
Face training exercises, utilizing acupressure massaging, attack brow and worry creases with vigor, and you will be amazed at the results after a few days of toning in this area. Your epidermis will start to glow, and your face will look more refreshed. Plus, DIY facial stimulation workouts performed in this manner reduce, elevate, and tauten chunky cheeks, flabby hog jowls, wilting double chin, and wrinkly turkey neck.
A homemade non-surgical facelift is a permanent solution to wiping away wrinkles, lifting wilting skin, removing puffy eye bags, and for skin tone restoration.
Wendy Wilken's natural facelift system is performed via ancient Chinese massaging techniques on specific points on the face and throat. It's free, easy, and you can conduct your own facelift at home, or anywhere else where you can get a chance.
Wendy's tissue transformation program has miraculous results, because it goes to the very root cause of aging which is poor blood circulation to age.
Her easy-to-follow 20 point face reshaping system teaches you where and how to apply the face manipulation workouts to rejuvenate the face and neck skin, and restore your looks to their former glory.
Check out more information about how and why a Japanese non-surgical facelift works by clicking on the link below.
Start looking more youthful now by entering our website about gaining a biological facelift!
Wendy Wilken's facial exercise program called "Facelift Without Surgery" teaches women and men to obtain a DIY non-surgical facelift with their fingertips. If you follow the face workout regimens diligently, you could look 10 to 15 years younger within 30 days. To see the benefits, we advise people to take "before and after" photos so that they can see the difference that the face reflexology routines make on their face and neck, in their journey to look young once again.
Here is how her non-invasive facelift program can help to minimize, or get rid of face and throat aging symptoms, whether you are young or old:
1. Face firming gymnastics are very effective and will tone, raise, and firm up turkey neck (tighten saggy neck skin) - which is the same thing as a no surgery neck lift.
2. Double chin exercises will help with lessening and tightening the tissue and loose skin along the jawline. This will give you a leaner face.
3. Need help with drooping jowls? Face fitness therapy will buoy up, tauten, and eliminate hanging hog jowls, naturally.
4. Anti-aging face strengthening remedies will limit, fade out, or eradicate laughter and smile furrows, also known as nasal or nasolabial folds.
5. Yoga cheek massaging treatments will tighten and reduce chubby, wilting cheeks, and help one lose face fat for a slimmer, thinner face.
6. Acupressure face rubbing can be done in full holistic facelift format, or as organic mini facelifts.
7. Facial training therapy is practiced with the fingertips to induce a glowing, younger looking skin, and improve an overall complexion.
8. Face flexing yoga is ideal for stripping off, or banishing unsightly puffy eye bags.
9. Wendy Wilken's facial restoration system will inhibit and fade out black spots, and rings around the eyes.
10. A facial revitalization solution is an ideal cure for bags beneath the eyes. By kneading in the ridge of the eye sockets (just below the eyes) you will dissipate fatty deposits that collect there, which will diminish or even expel unsightly bulbous eye bags.
11. Face revival procedures will lessen or erase crow's feet and under eye lines. Acupressure manipulation techniques work better than any at home remedy for eye creases.
12. Facial fitness treatments are excellent for minimizing and stripping off deep lines and creases on the forehead. Massage regimens done on the brow will fade frown furrows quickly, thus making a person look years younger than their current age.
So, for those who want to ask: "Does face stimulation and rejuvenation work?" my reply is "yes"; provided you practice the facial renewal remedies at least weekly as an anti-aging skin care solution. Face toning is the best homemade treatment for age-regression and you'll be amazed at the results, within days of starting Wendy Wilken's oriental facelift approach.
Standard YouTube License