Bloody Mary Salmon with Eyeball Soup - HALLOWEEN
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 11, 2013
CLICK TO TWEET THIS VIDEO: http://clicktotweet.com/5gs5f
Here's the recipe:
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup dry white wine
2 cans (28 ounces each) crushed tomatoes
1 quart homemade or low-sodium store-bought chicken stock
3 sprigs oregano or marjoram
1/2 cup half-and-half Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
6 pitted black Kalamata olives
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
4 fresh chives, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 pound (about 30) bocconcini (bite-size mozzarella balls)
1 jar small pimiento-stuffed olives
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook until onion is translucent, about 6 minutes.
Add wine, and cook until most liquid has evaporated, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes, stock, and oregano, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer gently until thickened, about 45 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove herbs. Puree soup in small batches until smooth. Return to pan, and slowly pour in half-and-half, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, make the bugs: Use a toothpick to pierce each Kalamata olive 4 times (all the way through to other side). Insert a rosemary leaf into each hole to make eight legs. Insert two pieces of chive into the small hole at the end of the olive to make antennae.
Make the eyeballs: Using a small melon baller, scoop out a hole from each bocconcini. Have each pimiento-stuffed olive crosswise. Place a half, cut side out, in the hole in each bocconcini to make eyeballs.
Ladle hot soup into shallow bowls. Float 4 or 5 eyeballs in soup, and place a bug on rim of each bowl.
BLOODY MARY SALMON
2 (pound) salmon fillets
(to taste) black pepper
1 1/2 (cup) spicy Bloody Mary mix
(to taste) salt
Place salmon fillets in a medium baking dish, and season with salt and pepper. Pour spicy bloody mary mix over the fillets. Cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Preheat the broiler.
Broil approximately 7 minutes, until fish is easily flaked with a fork and surface is lightly browned.
Be sure to watch
BURGER WARS: http://goo.gl/SPsG4
TACO WARS: http://goo.gl/R1K0Q
PIZZA WARS: http://goo.gl/yPS1A
Jack's sauces at: http://TheBestSauces.com
Jack's cooking community: http://goo.gl/QTJo8
Facebook Page: http://Facebook.com/CookingWithJack
Cooking With Jack - http://youtube.com/jakatak69
Jack on the Go - http://youtube.com/jackonthego
Jack Scalfani has been involved in Entertainment industry his whole life. Dj'ing nightclubs, Radio Disc Jockey, Artist Management and now Youtube Producer/Talent and his own line of sauces across America.
Jack's motto is "Do God's work and He will do your work!
Standard YouTube License
- 4:21 Kraft Fresh Take - Food Product Reviewby Cooking With Jack Show Featured 10,446
- 7:42 McCormick Bag 'N Season - Food Product Reviewby Cooking With Jack Show10,042 views
- 7:35 Shrimp & Chorizo Quesadillas with Smoky Guacamole - Football Finger Food 5by Cooking With Jack Show8,500 views
- 11:06 Goodie Box September 2013by Cooking With Jack Show7,396 views
- 1:54 japan knivesby chefgiovanni92,369 views
- 20:48 Say Yes to the dress atlanta season 4 Never Been Kissedby hannah brown80,382 views
- 1:45 Orgreenic Pan Update (#214)by Cooking With Jack Show24,783 views
- 5:39 Microwave Corn Popper - Product Reviewby Cooking With Jack Show56,008 views
- 7:26 Wraptastic - Product Reviewby Cooking With Jack Show14,673 views
- 4:03 Peanut Butter - Food Fightby Cooking With Jack Show12,692 views
- 5:03 Lazy Man's Garlic Knotsby Cooking With Jack Show10,871 views
- 12:20 How To install - Lighting kit for Honda Goldwing 1800 part.2by Marco Galle6,920 views
- 4:43 Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Baconby Cooking With Jack Show6,477 views
- 6:23 Veggie Chips (baked)by Cooking With Jack Show8,048 views
- 9:46 RECETA DE RICA SOPA DE VERDURAS-RICA SOPA NUTRITIVAby RICAS RECETAS ANGYCRISJAVI570,347 views
- 6:16 Pork Adobo Tacos - Viewer's Recipeby Cooking With Jack Show8,562 views
- 5:55 Halloween - How To Carve a Pumpkinby Cooking With Jack Show46,990 views
- 5:15 Strawberry Thyme Lemonade - Summer Drinksby Cooking With Jack Show13,719 views
- 9:49 Turkey Soupby Cooking With Jack Show17,450 views
- 4:17 Ice Cream Bread - Viewer's Recipeby Cooking With Jack Show13,365 views
- Loading more suggestions...