Harlow's Rhesus Monkey Experiments and the Attachment Theory - Children's Rights
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 4, 2008
An introduction to Harlow's Rhesus Monkey Experiments and the attachment theory.
FIND OUT MORE! - evenToddlers - SUBJECT PLAYLIST
Representing Yourself in UK Courts and Fathers' Rights
Helping fathers sustain a relationship with their child or children through the courts - The 'joke' is that fathers do not have any rights in UK courts.
Child Psychology and UK Fathers' Rights
What is the research basis for decisions taken in family proceedings in UK courts. How does the attachment theory apply and is the concept of 'maternal deprivation' relevant?
Shared Parenting and UK Fathers' Rights
What is the research evidence for UK courts treating both parents with parity of esteem in the eyes of their children?
Domestic Violence and UK Fathers' Rights
What is the research evidence, if any, for domestic violence against males?
Mediation and UK Fathers' Rights
If mediation does not work why is it so popular in UK courts?
CAFCASS and UK Fathers' Rights
CAFCASS Officers make recommendations to UK court about children in family proceedings. But how do they operate?
Parental Alienation Syndrome PAS - UK Fathers' Rights
What is Parental Alienation Syndrome and why is it not recognised in UK courts?
Baby 'P' - UK Social Services and Child Protection
What guidelines do Social Services in the UK adopt to protect the children in their care?
Fathers' Rights - Australia
There are mandatory laws in favour of Shared Parenting in Australia. How did fathers in Australia achieve this change in family law and why is it now under attack?
Fathers' Rights - Canada
Candian MP Anne Cooles talks about the problems facing young fathers in Canada.
Fathers' Rights - USA
Some of the issues faced by fathers in the USA.
evenToddlers - COMMENTS
"Very many thanks for sending me a copy of your interesting and informative guide on 'even Toddlers Need Fathers'. I much appreciate your drawing my attention to it".
PROFESSOR SIR MICHAEL RUTTER, 13th March 2002.
"I am very grateful to all those, like yourself who have written and particularly where you have been able to demonstrate your own thinking from the experiences you have had. Congratulations on your battle".
Former UK Home Secretary and father DAVID BLUNKETT, 22 March 2005.
"The PRIME MINISTER has asked me to thank you for your recent letter and enclosure. The Prime Minister does not issue photographs of his children and therefore has to decline your request. He has however asked me to pass on his best wishes".
1O DOWNING STREET, 8 March 2001.
"It was thoughtful of you to enclose a copy of your book 'even Toddlers Need Fathers' and HER MAJESTY has noted your concerns".
BUCKINGHAM PALACE, 26 July 2006.
'even Toddlers Need Fathers' - not for profit
Standard YouTube License
- 5:01 The role of attachment in infancy on later mental and physical health outcomesby GreenbaumWilkinsonFeatured 27,186
- 10:01 Child of Rage - The Documentary (Part 1)by Rivetingtalechap 4,156,473 views
- 9:46 monkey, love and 20th century in a nutshell - part 2by exercises in suburban alienation 20,834 views
- 10:01 monkey, love and 20th century in a nutshell - part 1by suburbanalienation 9,815 views
- 3:39 Secure, Insecure, Avoidant & Ambivalent Attachment in Mothers & Babiesby Ed Gonsalves@TrainingGames 76,330 views
- 7:09 Orphans of Romania - Part 1by H2H International 143,024 views
- 102 videos Play all Child developmentby Mac16111
- 4:50 Discovering Loveby Beatrix Zenger 37,778 views
- 1:54 My Monkey Babyby GlassheadMedia's channel 254,748 views
- 9:42 Rock-A-Bye Baby - Harry Harlow Baby Monkey Experiments (3 of 3)by upcycle 8,636 views
- 7:03 John Bowlby's 44 Juvenile Thieves: Methodology and the Attachment Theoryby 'even Toddlers Need Fathers' - not for profit 18,061 views
- 2:28 Inside the monkey labsby paul johnson 73,774 views
- 2:10 What Happens when Attachment Doesn't Happen?by tvoparents.com 83,167 views
- 1:56 The Monkey Experimentby organdva 39,189 views
- 9:22 The Work of Dr.John Bowlby; Reassessed - Fathers' Rightsby 'even Toddlers Need Fathers' - not for profit 29,075 views
- 4:12 Harlow's Monkeysby TheSasss1 20,056 views
- 4:08 Attunement and Why it Mattersby David E. Arredondo 60,710 views
- 3:54 Maternal Deprivation - Professor Sir Michael Rutter - Children's Rightsby 'even Toddlers Need Fathers' - not for profit 32,080 views
- 3:50 MARY AINSWORTH: ATTACHMENT AND THE GROWTH OF LOVE ( DAVIDSON FILMS )by artsgroup01 92,729 views
- 2:41 Patterns Of Infant Attachmentby shhhenanigans 16,999 views
- 10:40 AS Level Psychology - Attachment Revisionby PrepareForMyWound 28,226 views
- Loading more suggestions...