Uploaded on Sep 27, 2011
American country music singer and songwriter Sarah Darling shows us how to make her favorite, Sticky Caramel Pumpkin Cake!
-2 cups of all purpose flour
-2 teaspoons of baking powder
-1 teaspoon of baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
-1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
-2 sticks of unsalted butter
-15 oz. of pumpkin
-1 1/3 cup of sugar
-1 jar of caramel sauce
1. Whisk your dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to mix your wet ingredients
3. Pour your dry ingredients in your wet ingredients bowl. Beat on low.
4. Pour the combined ingredients into your Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker.
5. Grease the inside of your Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker and cook on high for 2-2 1/2 hours.
6. Serve with drizzled caramel on top.
Standard YouTube License