Published on Apr 29, 2013
Even the cutest puppies need baths sometimes!
Subscribe to The Pet Collective: http://bit.ly/tpcsub
5 Facts about Golden Retrievers
1. The average life span of a Golden Retriever is 10-12 years.
2. The Golden Retriever was bred to retrieve! Which means they love a good game of fetch!
3. The Golden Retriever's coat and range from a light gold to a dark gold.
4. Golden Retrievers are known for being an extremely calm and loving dog breed.
5. To maintain the Golden Retriever's beautiful fur coat they should receive regular grooming and an occasional bath.
For more information on these puppies please visit https://www.facebook.com/BrodysGolden...
Produced by Gabe Evans
Associate Producers: Faris Jaclyn and Matt Gill
Standard YouTube License