Amb. John Bolton on Camp Ashraf - Paris Conference 6 January 2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 7, 2012
Ambassador John Bolton - U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations from August 2005 until December 2006.
In an international conference held in Paris on Friday, January 6, dozens of distinguished American and European dignitaries warned of obstructions and non-cooperation by the Iranian regime and Government of Iraq in guaranteeing a peaceful solution for Camp Ashraf, where members of the Iranian opposition reside in Iraq.
The conference speakers were Maryam Rajavi, President-elect of the Iranian Resistance; Gov. Howard Dean, former Governor Vermont, Chair of the Democratic National Committee (2005-2009) and US presidential candidate (2004); Gov. Tom Ridge, former Governor of Pennsylvania and the first US Homeland Security Secretary (2003-2005); Louis Freeh, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (1993-2001); Gov. Ed Rendell, Chair of the Democratic National Committee (1999-2001) and Governor of Pennsylvania (2002-2011); Judge Michael Mukasey, US Attorney General in the Bush Administration (2007-2009); Ambassador Mitchell Reiss, former Director of Policy Planning at the US Department of State; General James Conway, Commandant of the US Marine Corps (2006-2010); Rep. Patrick Kennedy, Member of US House of Representatives (1995-2011); Gen. Chuck Wald, former Deputy Commander of US European Command; Gen. David Phillips, Commander of U.S. Military Police (2008-2011); Prof. Alan Dershowitz, one of the most prominent advocates of individual rights and the most well-known lawyer in criminal cases in the world; Ambassador Dell Dailey, Head of the State Department's counterterrorism office (2007-09); Col. Wesley Martin, former Senior Anti-terrorism Force Protection Officer for all Coalition Forces in Iraq and Commander of Forward Operation Base in Ashraf; Prof. Ruth Wedgwood, Chair of International Law and Diplomacy at Johns Hopkins University; Philippe Douste-Blazy, Former French Foreign Minister and to the UN Secretary General; Alain Vivien, former French Minister of State for European Affairs; Rita Süssmuth, former President of German Bundestag; Günter Verheugen, European Commissioner (1999-2010) and former Advisory Minister in German Foreign Ministry; and Sen. Lucio Malan, Member of Italian Senate.
The Speakers welcomed the responsible and accommodating positions of Mrs Rajavi and the Camp Ashraf leadership for avoiding further bloodshed. They stressed that preventing representatives of Ashraf from taking part in the negotiations and not accepting Mrs Rajavi's proposal for her traveling to Baghdad to take part in the negotiations aim to even degenerate the role of the UN to an ineffective facilitator so that in the next step it could be used as a tool in arranging a forcible displacement. That means achieving the same vicious aim of repeating the bloodshed but with a UN cover.
The speakers also revealed a long list of cases of obfuscation and violations by Iraq of its commitments, which exposed the intent of the Iraqi government. Among these violations are:
Iraqi government's prevention of a trip by Ambassador Jean de Ruyt to Iraq and Ashraf, various efforts to involve the Iranian regime in the file of Ashraf, reducing the size of the area allocated to Ashraf residents in Camp Liberty from 40 sq km to less that 1 sq km, freedom of action for agents of the Iranian intelligence ministry and Qods Force around Ashraf and constant threats to the residents, and a continued ban on the entry of residents' relatives and lawyers to Ashraf.
Standard YouTube License
- 53:16 قرارگاه اشرف پایانی غم انگیز وابستگی- تلفن بینندگانby Saeed Soltanpour2,885 views
- 26:37 Mojahedin Khaq Rajavi cult Feb2012-Part1.WMVby iraninterlinkorg6,383 views
- 30:23 John Bolton: Genuine threats to Israel, & the leadership needed to overcome them; C.U.F.I. '11by DemoCast2,150 views
- 14:41 Iran Update (with John Bolton Commentary) 2.3.12by OmniChristianVids33,887 views
- 7:08 Mark Steyn & John Bolton Discuss Obama's Failed Foreign Policyby Blazing Catfur3,135 views
- 25:49 John Bolton | Full Address | Oxford Unionby OxfordUnion1,978 views
- 10:35 Michael Savage - Obama: Birth of a Baby Dictator January 6th 2012by ModernAmericanThinkr2,226 views
- 5:19 John Bolton Clashes With John Stossel Over Obama's Dronesby ThePrincessHira4,137 views
- 4:45 Islamic Republic -Iran & Nuclear Deadline Talk !by ShirzadeganTV377 views
- 8:07 Michael Coren & Pamela Geller: Islam In The Newsby Blazing Catfur5,699 views
- 1:11:15 Amb. John Bolton gives broad-ranging interview on what's wrong and how to fix thingsby JewTube2,226 views
- 12:27 Brigader General David Phillips on Camp Ashraf - Paris 6 January 2012by iranncr642 views
- 6:15 USA FOREIGN POLICY / IRAN MISS OPPORTUNITY !by ShirzadeganTV322 views
- 13:41 Director Louis Freeh on Camp Ashraf - Paris Conference 6 January 2012by iranncr387 views
- 7:09 Piers Morgan-CNN-Tom Ridge, Howard Dean-Iran-Camp Ashraf-MEK-13Dec2011by StrategicPolicy1,435 views
- 5:13 john Bolton is a punkby diceclayblogspot685 views
- 3:45 Iran not worrying about retaliation from US - FoxNews 111017by newsupload2010372 views
- 5:28 Fox's John Bolton Suggests Obama Sabotaged Negotiations With Iraqby Ellen Brodsky681 views
- 15:12 Alex Jones: Nwo's Timetable for WW3 is 2012! Be Ready, Be Prepared 1/3by TheAlexJonesChannel207,970 views
- 4:23 John Bolton on Newt's Claim that Palestinians are Invented Political News Video2by Joseph Ryan263 views
- Loading more suggestions...