Hanging Windshield Wipers Exercise
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 17, 2012
Check Out My NEW Website! http://www.fitnessontherun.com
Indo Board: http://fitnessontherun.com/indo-board...
Lower Back Pain Exercises - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYqvUB...
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY MONDAY! ABOUT YOUR HEALTHY ACTIVE LIFESTYLE! http://bit.ly/uZpW2F
"LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK -- http://on.fb.me/uzfYt9
GOOGLE PLUS - http://bit.ly/tjMl6c
THE HUMAN TRAINER RINGS- http://bit.ly/w3Hni5
Windshield Wipers Exercise
Here's another awesome upper body and core exercise you can do just about anywhere as long as there is a pull up bar and a little space above and around it. The Hanging Windshield Wiper is a more advanced core exercise, but there are a few ways to adjust it to your ability level. First, let's get the form right. To be clear this is a bit different from a hanging leg raise where your shoulder angle stays straight. With the Windshield wiper, you want to get your butt up, bend your elbows like you are going to do a pull up, and lift your body to Horizontal. Then you want to rotate your torso on it's axis 90 degrees to one way, back to center, then 90 degrees the other way. To make it more difficult you can add some weights on your ankles, or just go faster which will require you to work hard to decelerate your momentum on each side of the movement.
To make it easier, you can bend your knees which will put a little less strain on your torso, or you can reduce your range of motion from side to side, or both. And, make sure you go slow in the beginning.
This is awesome for training pretty much your entire upper body, and even something people never seem to talk about which I think is super important which is your grip strength. This is a lot of movement to hold on to. Also, this is a great way to get stronger for your front lever, pull ups, and rope climbs.
For more cool videos like this, check out my bodyweight training playlist (Here) and make sure you subscribe to my channel because I post new videos every Monday. Also, I'll put links below in the description on where you can find us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.
Windshield Wipers Exercise, hanging windshield wipers exercise, wind shield wiper workout, Abs workout, Core workout, Six Pack Workout, Bodyweight Exercises, Body weight Exercises, Crossfit workout, Hanging wind shield wiper workout, Obliques Exercises, p90x workout, Insanity Workout, Iron Grip Bar Workout, Pullup Bar Workout, Pull Ups Exercises, Jon Ham, Fitness On The Run, Fitnesstrainingbyjon, Gymnastics Workout, Gymnast, Ripped, Six Pack, Lats, Lats Workout, Back Workout, Core Rotation
Music from http://www.danosongs.com
Standard YouTube License
Next in Body Weight Training Exercises
- 15:42 Why The Chinese Government Is In The Car-Modding Business -- AFTER/DRIVEby /DRIVE Featured 176,015
- 1:37 Helicopter Pull Upby Fitness On The Run9,563 views
- 1:58 BEST ABS BODY WEIGHT EXERCISES FOR SIX PACKby Fitness On The Run16,874 views
- 2:27 Body Weight Shoulder Exercises - Bodyweight Training Seriesby Fitness On The Run17,536 views
- 2:11 Front and Back Levers!by Fitness On The Run7,448 views
- 7:18 How To: Muscle-Up (Step by Step Progression)by ScottHermanFitness207,604 views
- 4:29 20 Hardest Body Weight Exercisesby Maxwell Smith55,987 views
- 4:54 How to Super Clean your Windshieldby ChrisFix48,131 views
- 8:37 How To Fix Windshield Wipers Stuck In Up Positionby pimpinpenz8,328 views
- 5:54 Abs And Core - The Best Exerciseby DeStorm Power1,336,140 views
- 5:42 How to Planche Tutorial- Training Tuck Planche Pushups Progression Workoutby Strength Project306,955 views
- 41:11 تقوية عضلات البطن والوسط منزلياً بدون أدوات تدريبيةby راجي رحمة الله350,459 views
- 5:01 44 Best Bodyweight Exercises Ever! (High Def)by Tee Major Fitness7,276,046 views
- 5:10 How to Change Your Cars Wiper Bladesby Fixbook59,282 views
- 9:02 Training with Kelechi Opara - Bodybuilding.comby Bodybuilding.com103,244 views
- 2:54 HOW TO HOLD A HANDSTANDby Fitness On The Run38,849 views
- 35:43 Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Abs Workout- Level 1by Lionsgate BeFit9,656,653 views
- 4:26 Lower Back Pain Exercisesby Fitness On The Run22,868 views
- 4:11 How Long Should My Workout Be? (45 min rule BS)by strengthcamp215,506 views