Bill Clinton wanders off - Hillary is pissed!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 14, 2008
You can't keep the Big Dog down for too long. The roving president strays at his wife's campaign event. She is livid when she finds out he's missing.
Lock up your daughters, Iowans. Two of the world's most famous philanderers are being let loose together in the state today as "surrogates" for Hillary Clinton. What on earth is the Hillary campaign thinking? They want to airbrush the Monica Lewinsky scandal and Bill's sexual shenanigans from history. So what do they do? They send him out on the stump with a man famous for having slept with thousands of women. Sure, Earvin "Magic" Johnson also played a lot of basketball, now counsels safe sex and leads an apparently respectable life. And he didn't bed quite the 20,000 women that Wilt "the Stilt" Chamberlain famously claimed he'd notched up. But he's not exactly Oprah Winfrey either. Anyway, I digress. What do you think Bill and Magic might talk about? I'll offer one suggestion. Maybe the numbers game that Clinton supporter Andrew Young raised the other day when he said: "Bill is every bit as black as Barack [Obama]. He's probably gone with more black women than Barack."
Todd Purdum on Bill Clinton, in the forthcoming Vanity Fair:
"Over the last few years, aides have winced at repeated tabloid reports about Clinton's episodic friendship and occasional dinners out with Belinda Stronach, a twice-divorced billionaire auto-parts heiress and member of the Canadian Parliament 20 years his junior, or at more recent high-end Hollywood dinner-party gossip that Clinton has been seen visiting with the actress Gina Gershon in California. There has been talk of a female friend in Chappaqua, a woman in a bar at a meeting of the Aspen Institute, and a public sighting of Clinton, Bing, and a ravishing entourage in a New York elevator that, a former Clinton aide told me, led a business leader who saw them to say: I don't know what the guy was doing, but it was so clear that it was just no good. None of these wisps of smoke have produced a public fire. But four former Clinton aides told me that, about 18 months ago, one of the president's former assistants, who still advises him on political matters, had heard so many complaints about such reports from Clinton supporters around the country that he felt compelled to try to conduct what one of these aides called an "intervention," because, the aide believed, "Clinton was apparently seeing a lot of women on the road." The would-be intercessor was rebuffed by people around Clinton before ever getting an audience with the former president, and another aide told me that the effort was not well received by either Bill or Hillary Clinton and that some Hillarylanders, in particular, were in denial about the continuing political risks that Bill's behavior might pose."
It's interesting that Purdum and VF are coming out with this piece now, with Hillary Clinton's campaign more or less finished, since this sort of gossip has been in circulation for a while - to the point where if you'd asked me nine months ago to list the major roadblocks to Hillary's near-inevitable nomination, I would have put her husband's possible tomcatting right up there with her Iraq War vote. In the event, the Big He did end up having an impact on the race, but it was public gaffes that mattered, not his private vices. I'm not sure what to make of the lack of coverage on this front: It could suggest that there's vastly more smoke than fire where Clinton's post-Presidential priapism is concerned; it could suggest that Clinton's handlers are really, really good at putting out the fires in question (though it doesn't sound that way from Purdum's piece); or it could suggest a conspiracy of silence on the part of the media, based on the fear that pulling the trigger on such stories could get them accused of gossip-mongering or invading the Clintons' privacy. (If the third possibility is the correct one, it's a pretty remarkable testament to the MSM's ability to keep the lid on a story, even in the age of Drudge and TMZ and Gawker Stalker ...)
Standard YouTube License
- 1:00 Bill and Hillary Clinton Dancing in Times Squareby Christina BrodzkyFeatured 22,696
- 1:30:17 Hillary Clinton Exposed, Movie She Banned From Theaters - Fullby stopYOURdumshyt 58,387 views
- 7:20 Vanity Fair defends Bill Clinton-Gina Gershon storyby AntiConformist911 6,423 views
- 1:07 President Clinton responds to Ann Coulterby shotten99 1,730,365 views
- 6:16 Hillary Clinton, Benghazi "What's The Difference?" Four Dead Americansby joe jetson 2,985 views
- 1:43 Andrew Young On Oprah (TALKS) John Edwards Sex Tape - HIPHOPNEWS24-7.COMby HHMUSIC1000 5,397 views
- 7:57 Hillary Clinton accuses Barack Obama of "whining"by AntiConformist911 26,138 views
- 0:50 Bill Clinton Freaks Outby sans1959socol 1,651,735 views
- 9:44 Banned by the Media - Hillary! Uncensoredby JeremiahFilms 5,903 views
- 10:02 Bill Clinton Tells Interviewers What They Can Askby jackisback1968 44,769 views
- 14:52 WHY SYRIA? The Obama, Hilary Lucifer Clinton PIPELINE WARS!by Karma Justice 32,463 views
- 10:41 Bill Clinton - Vanity Fair articleby AntiConformist911 4,042 views
- 3:03 Bill Clinton Gets Angry At Reporter (Again) "Shame On You"by 3c93h93h902nc 167,035 views
- 9:15 Mad TV: Politically Incorrect - Bill Clinton, Britney Spearsby saultonofswi 108,839 views
- 8:37 Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2by prezjackie 6,618,043 views
- 8:56 Rachel Maddow Tells Glenn Beck To "Back Off"by NewsPoliticsInfo 73,051 views
- 0:53 Hillary Clinton Angry At A Student For Asking A Question About Bill Clintonby Stacielayne91 212,183 views
- 9:24 Bill & Hillary Clinton: Their Secret Life - #01 of 12by TMWKK 143,644 views
- 7:30 Where the hell is Hillary Clinton from?! NY, PA, IL, AR?by AntiConformist911 8,796 views
- 14:49 Monica Lewinsky Interview [Part 1 of 6]by aliot77 218,532 views
- Loading more suggestions...