Trayvon Martin Case 911 Calls Time Stamped part 1 (placed before gunshot)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 2, 2012
This is part 1 of 2, of a video replacing an earlier clip I had uploaded to YouTube, but deleted as I determined it contained an error.
The first two 911 calls responding to the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman altercation can be definitively matched to the start times recorded in the Sanford 911 logs. Both were placed before the gunshot occurs. The other 4 calls (see part 2) were placed after the shot. The probability that I have matched these calls to their correct start times is fairly high, given the clues in the content, but nowhere near "scientific certainty."
1. The first call definitively places the time of the gunshot at 7:16:58.
2. The first call establishes that there was at least 45 seconds of screaming before the shot.
3. Many media accounts indicate that police arrived at the site of the shooting at 7:17. Although the Sanford police report states the police arrived at 7:17, this references the fact that the first squad car to arrive, driven by Officer Timothy Smith, entered the complex at 7:17:XX. The second 911 call clearly places Officer Smith on the wrong side of a large building from the actual scene of the shooting as late as 7:18:20.
Leaks from the SPD, and statements from the Zimmeman family have presented George Zimmerman's account of events as this: Zimmerman was attacked by Trayvon Martin and knocked to the ground, at which point Martin assumed a superior position over him, holding him to the ground while repeatedly pummeling him with his fists and banging his head against the sidewalk.
This account is inconsistent with the evidence on two points.
1. It is difficult to imagine how Martin could have held a superior position and beaten Zimmerman as described for over 45 seconds without Zimmerman receiving serious injuries.
2. The witness in the fourth call describes the two men as "wrestling" which would be an unlikely word to describe a one-sided beat-down.
Standard YouTube License
- 10:12 Trayvon Martin Case 911 Calls Time Stamped part 2 (post gunshot)by Teeslaw5,746 views
- 1:54:22 Zimmerman Trial - Witness #6 (Jon Good) Gives State ASS WHOOPIN. Feat. Trayvon MMA Ground & Poundby Michael Mortimer35,255 views
- 40:22 Flood of 911 Calls Released From Witnesses & George Zimmerman Part III of Trayvon Martin Coverageby janespeaks91,824 views
- 17:39 Timeline of Events George Zimmerman Trayvon Martinby Diwata Man23,941 views
- 14:49 George Zimmerman EXPOSED!! Explosive Audio Proves He Hunted Trayvon Martin!!by janespeaks5,652 views
- 31:40 George Zimmerman trial day 2 graphic photos of Trayvon Martin's body witness Sanford Police Sergeantby MsReviewThis34,902 views
- 9:35 Trayvon Martin 7-Eleven Surveillance Video (FULL)by LeakSource2012461,389 views
- 8:22 SUSPICIOUS (Trayvon Martin was murdered by George Zimmerman) Re-enactment Short filmby mikemcmahonx303,093 views
- 14:03 Evidence of Who Was Yelling: George Zimmerman? Trayvon Martin? Both?by Diwata Man5,028 views
- 4:13 George Zimmerman 911 call about Trayvon Martin UnRedactedby cjetboy170,847 views
- 14:30 Full video: Emotional 911 call played in George Zimmerman trialby WESH 2 News85,731 views
- 4:07 George Zimmerman Police Call w. Time Stamps and Notesby Teeslaw21,771 views
- 10:19 The Trayvon Martin The Media Didnt Want You To Know! By BILL WHITTLE Pt 1by Tommy Ponders186,266 views
- 1:06 Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman 911 Call with Screams and Yellsby Diwata Man38,399 views
- 14:10 Trayvon Martin Shooting Animated Timeline pt. 1by Teeslaw20,449 views
- 6:19 Timeline of Trayvon Martin's Last Minutesby RippDemUp TV5,491 views
- 4:39 Black Panthers offer bounty for Zimmermanby theweeklystash394,373 views
- 14:25 Zimmerman Re-enactment Video w. Notes pt. 1 (inc. comparisons to police call)by Teeslaw12,267 views
- 51:03 GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL WITNESS RACHEL GEANTEL 6.26.13 PT.17 (Trayvon GF) JEANTELby THECOUNT.COM491,346 views
- 1:33:07 George Zimmerman Jail Calls Releasedby LeakSourceTV3,877 views
- Loading more suggestions...