This video is unavailable.
Trayvon Martin Case 911 Calls Time Stamped part 1 (placed before gunshot)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 2, 2012
This is part 1 of 2, of a video replacing an earlier clip I had uploaded to YouTube, but deleted as I determined it contained an error.
The first two 911 calls responding to the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman altercation can be definitively matched to the start times recorded in the Sanford 911 logs. Both were placed before the gunshot occurs. The other 4 calls (see part 2) were placed after the shot. The probability that I have matched these calls to their correct start times is fairly high, given the clues in the content, but nowhere near "scientific certainty."
1. The first call definitively places the time of the gunshot at 7:16:58.
2. The first call establishes that there was at least 45 seconds of screaming before the shot.
3. Many media accounts indicate that police arrived at the site of the shooting at 7:17. Although the Sanford police report states the police arrived at 7:17, this references the fact that the first squad car to arrive, driven by Officer Timothy Smith, entered the complex at 7:17:XX. The second 911 call clearly places Officer Smith on the wrong side of a large building from the actual scene of the shooting as late as 7:18:20.
Leaks from the SPD, and statements from the Zimmeman family have presented George Zimmerman's account of events as this: Zimmerman was attacked by Trayvon Martin and knocked to the ground, at which point Martin assumed a superior position over him, holding him to the ground while repeatedly pummeling him with his fists and banging his head against the sidewalk.
This account is inconsistent with the evidence on two points.
1. It is difficult to imagine how Martin could have held a superior position and beaten Zimmerman as described for over 45 seconds without Zimmerman receiving serious injuries.
2. The witness in the fourth call describes the two men as "wrestling" which would be an unlikely word to describe a one-sided beat-down.
Standard YouTube License
- 10:12 Trayvon Martin Case 911 Calls Time Stamped part 2 (post gunshot)by Teeslaw 4,157 views
- 9:16 New Trayvon Martin Witness speaks to CNNs Anderson Cooperby ThatsTheTruthRoot 31,651 views
- 15:05 Raw Video: George Zimmerman reenacts incident for Sanford Policeby weshtv 10,172 views
- 4:07 George Zimmerman Police Call w. Time Stamps and Notesby Teeslaw 8,731 views
- 14:10 Trayvon Martin Shooting Animated Timeline pt. 1by Teeslaw 6,164 views
- 14:25 Zimmerman Re-enactment Video w. Notes pt. 1 (inc. comparisons to police call)by Teeslaw 9,931 views
- 6:42 Trayvon Martin Shooting Animated Timeline pt. 3by Teeslaw 3,101 views
- 14:39 Trayvon Martin Was on His Cellphone Moments Before Being 'Lynched' By George Zimmermanby politicalarticles 21,027 views
- 39:18 George Zimmerman's Exclusive Full Interview With Sean Hannity 7/18/2012by ThePhantomNetwork 74,566 views
- 0:38 Second witness confirms Trayvon was attackerby Todd Feinburg 52,433 views
- 34:42 Trayvon Martin 911 Calls - 8 Total Compilationby john832thetruth 4,729 views
- 2:12 Okla. Woman Shoots, Kills Intruder 911 Operators Say It's OK to Shoot - ABC News.mp4by Don Jeffrey 201,539 views
- 9:23 Is It Really All About Trayvon?by Dan Joseph 1,930 views
- 40:50 Full 40 Minute George Zimmerman - Hannity Q & A. Zimmerman First Time Talking To The News!by Michael Mortimer 32,938 views
- 5:55 Trayvon Martin Shooting - Zimmerman's COMPLETE 911 Call, With Audio And Transcriptby NewsChannelOfAmerica 10,188 views
- 4:17 George Zimmerman 911 Call To Stanford Police Departmentby tpmtv 27,144 views
- 2:30 Sanford City Commissioner 'Not Trayvon Martin's Voice'by ThatsTheTruthRoot 731 views
- 14:41 Trayvon Martin 911 CALL - Sign The Petition. Justice for All is Justice for One.by Crucial Domains 19,601 views
- 8:04 George Zimmerman Reenactment Of Trayvon Martin Shooting (Part 2)by ReallyRick 28,324 views
- Loading more suggestions...