myHotelVideo.com presents Maracas Bay in Port of Spain / Trinidad & Tobago / Trinidad and Tobago
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 11, 2008
More @ http://www.myhotelvideo.com/en/landin...
The hotel lies on the north coast of the island, directly on Trinidad's most beautiful and most renowned sandy beach, Maracas Bay. It is around 25 minutes' drive through the landscape over the mountains to Port of Spain. The sandy beach, itself, is located in a protected bay with kilometers of peach coloured sand. In the background the mountains of the rain forest are to be seen.
While guests watch waves break in the bay or the coconut palms waving in the wind, they are invited to try the excellent international cuisine served in the elegant Bistro Bandanya. If guests manage to tear themselves away from the beach, the beautiful landscape is well worth exploring on foot. After a walk, the Aqua bar is just the place to take a drink. The beach hotel with its relaxed atmosphere has a total of 32 rooms and includes a lobby, a hotel safe, a currency exchange desk, a TV lounge and Internet access. Amongst the facilities also count a kiosk, a dining room and room and laundry services. Car parking spaces are situated outside.
Since the hotel faces the sea and even our ground floor rooms are elevated, all rooms have a sea view. The room are located in 3 wings of the building behind the hotel's main building and lie in a lush tropical garden. If you don't feel up to walking the few feet to the beach you can relax on your balcony, have drinks delivered from our bar or have a siesta in one of the many lounge chairs throughout our garden. .... Each room includes an en suite bathroom with warm and cold water, as well as centrally regulated air conditioning and a hire safe.
The hotel offer massage treatments.
Breakfast is available to guests each morning. The Bandanya bistro is to be found on the beach where it serves international cuisine with a Trinidadian flair. The circular dining room where evening meals are served, is covered by a 12 m high pagoda roof, supported by teak tree columns. It is open in all directions so that guests may enjoy the sea breeze and the song of the rain forest's birds while they eat. The hand painted columns show fantastical rain forest scenes designed by local artist Sarah Beckett.
American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted in the hotel.
Standard YouTube License
- 0:40 myHotelVideo.com presents Kapok Hotel in Port of Spain / Trinidad & Tobago / Trinidad and Tobagoby myHotelVideo 727 views
- 0:55 myHotelVideo.com presents Golf Trinidad in Roquetas de Mar / Costa de Almería / Spainby myHotelVideo 4,976 views
- 0:55 myHotelVideo.com presents Blue Haven in Bacolet Bay / Trinidad & Tobago / Trinidad and Tobagoby myHotelVideo 3,218 views
- 0:55 myHotelVideo.com presents The Normandie in Port of Spain / Trinidad & Tobago / Trinidad and Tobagoby myHotelVideo 1,653 views
- 31:42 Tobago explored.by ByGeorgeFilms 3,157 views
- 1:41 Maracas Bay Trinidad 2 Weeks Before Carnival 2008by djfirekid 16,106 views
- 0:57 Maracas Bay Trinidad 028.MTSby hogarol 12,214 views
- 0:39 Bake and Shark at Maracas Bay Trinidad & Tobago 2008by djfirekid 6,596 views
- 19:17 Limin' N Dinin' in Trinidad & Tobagoby gordongotvideos 34,392 views
- 3:46 Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago MID 2010by bandwagonist 6,920 views
- 1:54 Richard's Shark and Bake - Bizarre Foodsby thebookmann 55,969 views
- 1:00 Maracas bay tsunamiby trancecrew 14,242 views
- 0:27 Trincity mall Foodcourt outside Port of Spain Trinidadby belchman9006 71,005 views
- 7:25 Trinidad Port-of-Spain - Driving From Queen's Park Savannah To Maravalby sagamigal 9,856 views
- 0:35 Sexy Girls of Port of Spain Trinidad Carnival 2by belchman9006 31,679 views
- 13:55 Driving in Port of Spain Trinidad West Indies by jonfromqueensby jonfromqueens 8,038 views
- 4:36 Maracas Bay, Trinidad 2011by Pradeep Latchman 6,588 views
- 10:01 Port of Spain tour to Abercromby and Frederick Streetsby drivingview2010 6,144 views
- 5:24 Carnival Capital, Port of Spain, Trinidadby belchman9006 7,546 views
- 8:16 Beautiful Trinidad!!by triniznit 21,675 views
- Loading more suggestions...