Houston Police tell Gay Couples not to make out at Chick-Fil-A
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 16, 2012
Police officers deterred a group of friendly gay and straight citizens teaming up to protest Chick-Fil-A anti gay views and discriminatory actions by making out in their patio. Apparently CFA got word of the friendly protest before hand and decided to have cops patrolling the premises, as if kisses were guns. It is shameful that CFA and HPD oppose same sex couples displays of affections.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BOYCOTT CHICK-FIL-A
'1) Chick-fil-A has donated at least $5 million to organizations (including a certified hate group) that, among other things, depict gay people as pedophiles, want to make "gay behavior" illegal, and even say gay people should be "exported" out of America.
Even if you oppose same-sex marriage, do you really want to support a company that advocates putting gay people in jail, or "exporting" them, just because they're gay?
2) Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy didn't merely say he supports traditional marriage. Dan Cathy said if you support gay marriage, you "are inviting God's judgment on our nation," and that we "shake our fist at Him" when we do. Dan Cathy also said same-sex marriage is the result of a "deprived" mind and called it "twisted up kind of stuff."
Even if you don't support same-sex marriage, do you really think gay marriage is "inviting God's judgment on our nation"? Haven't we all heard enough blame from those who claim to speak for the Lord, like after Katrina or, more recently, after the shooting in Aurora, Colo.?
3) Chick-fil-A supports organizations that have claimed they can change gay people into straight people -- "pray away the gay" -- despite the fact that practically every major medical organization has stated that this is not only impossible but dangerous and harmful.
Even if you don't support same-sex marriage, do you support fake "science" that is known to harm the very people it claims to help?
4) The media keep saying Chick-fil-A has never discriminated, but the truth is that Chick-fil-A has been sued over a dozen times for employment discrimination. That's what a leading business publication, Forbes, stated in 2007, when they also called Chick-fil-A a "cult" and reported that Chick-fil-A's founder and CEO Truett Cathy said he wanted to hire married people because they are more industrious and productive. Truett Cathy has also said he would probably fire someone who "has been sinful or done something harmful to their family members."
Even if you don't support same-sex marriage, do you want to support what some call a "cult" whose CEO says he would fire employees for "being sinful"?
5) Chick-fil-A is just exercising their First Amendment rights by running a business based on the Bible, right? Wrong. There's a line between the "free exercise of religion" and violating the law. If Chick-fil-A is violating the law by discriminating against gay people, or by firing women so that they can be "stay home" moms, as one woman who is suing Chick-fil-A says in court documents, that's not exercising religious expression or free speech, and that's not a First Amendment issue. It may be, if the court decides, a violation of the law.
Even if you don't support same-sex marriage, do you want to support a company that might fire women to force them to be "stay home" moms against their will?
There are plenty of good restaurants that are happy to work hard for your hard-earned dollar. Why support a company that is working so hard to deny people their rights?'
Standard YouTube License
- 19:33 Anti-Gay Bryan Fischer: Rectal Wall is ONE CELL THICK!by David Pakman Show Featured 3,139
- 56:58 Worlds Strictest Parents New Jersey USA Gay Coupleby Sammy101101,331 views
- 24:46 Gay rights protester attacked at chick fil a in hollywood caby tonyvera19029,429 views
- 7:24 This Hidden Camera Footage Of A Gay Couple In Texas Will Shock Youby MyDailyFunny204,006 views
- 6:22 Aug 1, 2012 Chick-fil-A Appreciation Dayby Domini Maranatha5,052 views
- 9:21 Bill O'Reilly on Chick Fil A & Gay Marriageby iwanttomarrycarrie2,221 views
- 18:11 Houston Mounted Police Charge Into Protestersby korgasmx6,821 views
- 8:36 Houston Police Chase 14 August 2012 (KHOU)by wwwy200055,094 views
- 2:21 A$$HOLE Tries to BULLY Chick-fil-A Drive Thru Chick! EPIC FAIL RESULTS!!!!!by NakedWomenEatFruit121,305 views
- 10:08 Anti-Gay Christian Man Brings His Kids to Gay Protestby vernonvanderbilt248,219 views
- 3:31 Hollywood Chick-Fil-A "Kiss-In"by NoMoreDownLow.TV9,405 views
- 14:11 HOUSTON Police Place Tent Over Restrained Protesters and Gas Them.flvby 12160info26,192 views
- 30:20 4-5-2012 Houston Police Chaseby StormSpotterMike39,456 views
- 6:01 What Chick-Fil-A customers REALLY think of gays and marriage equality...by Third Rail Media US41,703 views
- 2:40 Old Man Explains How Being Gay "Just Doesn't Work"by Nathan Furniss4,958 views
- 4:30 Houston Police BEATING Teen Suspect Chad Holleyby Billy Badass339,257 views
- 1:39 Police shooting in Houstonby Bo Ronald8,607 views
- 2:09 Chick-Fil-A: Anti-Gay?by NYUTonight5,233 views
- 1:20 Houston Police Officer Shoots, Kills Double Amputeeby NewsyHub4,795 views
- 5:46 Instant make outs & pulls on the streets of Torontoby willy beck1,232,530 views
- Loading more suggestions...