Promar Exteriors 630-915-7663 - Naperville roofing contractor
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 5, 2011
http://www.promarexteriors.com New roof installation in Naperville.
Call for Free Roof Estimates 630 915 7663 Promar Exteriors.
It is fine to have two layers of shingle codes but you should check this is the case with your local building permit people and you should make sure that your metal, shingle, tile, flat, and cedar shake roof and the rest of the structure have the strength to cope with the extra weight. The best bet really is to have all existing shingles removed, and new ones installed in their place in Naperville, IL. Having the old roofing material in Naperville, IL removed and replaced with single layer of new shingles, tile, flat, metal or cedar shakes will work out to be slightly more expensive, but the best solution. The Illinois roofing code is not allowing to install third layer of roofing material. Two layers of roof are allowed on your metal, shingle, tile, flat, and cedar shake roof in Naperville, IL. . Flat roof in Naperville, IL can be cover by variety of roofing materials. The most popular are: modified bitumen membrane, TPO membrane, EPDM membrane, hot tar with gravel. If you have any needs to install modified bitumen membrane, TPO membrane, EPDM membrane, hot tar with gravel on your roof.
Promar Exteriors serves Naperville and all suburbs with professional installation of premium vinyl, wood, wood/clad, fiberglass and aluminum windows and doors. Includes both replacement and new construction installation. Our preferred list of manufacturers we install in Napervile ILinclude Simonton, Alside, Marvin Integrity, Andersen and Therma-Tru. Will install Pella, Atriam, Certainteed, Jeld-wyn, Kolbe & Kolbe, Ply-Gem, Silver Line, Sunrise, Traco, Velux and Albany. Windows style include: double hung, single hung, casement, slider, awning, hopper, transom, bay, bow, garden, octagon, circle top, quarter arch, eyebrow, ellipse, full circle, oral, hexagon, pentagon, cathedral, trapezoid, triangle, polygon, picture, and round top windows, sliding, patio, French, garden, entry, swinging, and storm doors & skylights. Important specifications to substantiate high quality windows and doors include, but not limited to: life time guarantee, energy star qualifications, NFRC certifications, IGCC certifications, AAMA certifications, double pane windows, triple pane windows, LOWE, LOWE2, LOWE4, 360 glass, R rating, U factor, UV rating, argon gas, krypton gas, & all relate to energy efficiency. Most important of all the Promar Exteriors & Roofing service and installation team in Naperville IL is EPA certified, highly skilled, and trained professionals, caring and efficient, offer the best guarantees and warranties, have strong credentials (BBB A+ rating and Angie's List Super Contractor Award 2011), and all at a fair price.
Promar Exteriors serves Chicago and all suburbs with the finest products and professional installation of premium vinyl, fiber cement, metal, wood, composite s, stone face, and brick siding and masonry products. Our preferred list of manufacturers include but not limited to Mastic, KP Building Products, James Hardie, Hardi-plank, LP Smartside, Miratec, Fypon. Alcoa, Certainteed, Associated Materials, Crane, Owens Corning, Rollex, Royal, Variform, Dow, Tyvek, Gentek, Durabild and Alside. Features and specifications are variable for all product lines with respect to durability, resiliency, colors and styles available, warranties and guarantees. Accessory items include insulation products, soffit, fascia, friezeboard, corners, channels, locking tabs, soffit channel, shutters, door surrounds, windows and door mantels, molding, trim, gutters, downspouts, gable vents, green building, foundation cup, fixture mounts, and fanfold. Promar Exteriors crews are trained professionals with years of experience in the siding industry. We are certified installers with the EPA and our crews are VSI (Vinyl Siding Institute) certified. Workmanship is superb & reputation for quality service at a fair price is supported by qualified resources.
Standard YouTube License
- 20:10 How to Frame a Roof - Habitat for Humanity - Bob Vila eps.1903by Bob Vila13,908 views
- 9:10 How to Build a Shed - Video 10 of 15 - How To Apply Roof Sheathingby CountryLifeMedia499 views
- 20:10 How to Frame the Roof - Low Country Victorian Home - Bob Vila eps.2103by Bob Vila82,083 views
- 24:08 Re-Shingling a Roof | Episode 9, Season 4 (2006)by This Old House53,599 views
- 6:44 Applying Asphalt Roof Shingles - Bob Vilaby Bob Vila195,698 views
- 9:42 Building A Gambrel Roof in 10 minutesby HomeKitchenBlogging9,039 views
- 4:55 DIY: building your own shedby BetterHomesAus62,898 views
- 30:11 How To Build A Shed - Part 4 Installing Sheet Metal Roofby HouseImprovements90,632 views
- 12:54 Cutting Common Raftersby THISisCarpentry45,929 views
- 12:17 How to Felt and Shingle a roofby Glenbrady178,559 views
- 9:37 Gazebo Constructionby rubsamvideo136,458 views
- 24:19 New Gambrel Addition Takes Shape | The Newton Centre House, Episode 5 (2009)by This Old House7,362 views
- 6:21 Roof Framing 101 Volume 1.0by roofframing101152,810 views
- 8:50 How to TILE A ROOF with Clay or Concrete Tiles - New Roofby Fixmyroof46,706 views
- 8:43 Framing Roofs part 1by Finnhus234,611 views
- 34:32 How To Build A Shed - Part 3 Building & Installing Raftersby HouseImprovements199,397 views
- 6:07 How To Build a Lean-To Style Storage Shedby Dave Tadlock71,941 views
- 22:52 How To Build A Shed - Part 1 Building The Floorby HouseImprovements144,539 views
- 14:26 How To Install Soffit And Fasciaby HouseImprovements454,421 views
- 4:27 Roof structure summaryby SolentBird74,611 views
- Loading more suggestions...