Muslim Patrol - first video - Sharia Police in the London UK!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jan 17, 2013
Hooded 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes remove alcohol from drinkers and tell women to cover up as they stalk London suburb Group has released a video filmed in London called: 'The Truth About Saturday Night' The gang confronts people and accuse them of living an unclean life They film a hurt cyclist in the road, blaming alcohol for their injuries and call it an invitation to Islam Films show them burning posters they believe are 'vile and disgusting' - including one for a bra Muslim groups condemn them for their hard-line views and approach
Police are investigating reports a gang claiming to be Islamic vigilantes have been confronting members of the public and demanding they give up alcohol and women cover their flesh in their 'Muslim area'.
The hooded men, who call themselves Muslim Patrol, have been filmed walking London's streets and calling white women 'naked animals with no self respect.'
The group is also shown taking 'evil' booze from revellers and film a cyclist being treated after a road accident, claiming they were injured because they were unclean.
In one exchange a member of the group says: 'We don't care if you are appalled at all', before calling themselves 'vigilantes implementing Islam upon your own necks'.
They have uploaded videos to their YouTube channel with the most recent three-minute clip causing a stir online.
'The Truth About Saturday Night', which was uploaded on Sunday, has already been viewed more than 42,000 times.
Scotland Yard says it is investigating.
It was shot on a mobile phone at night in what the Met say is Waltham Forest, London, with a number of men seen shouting 'this is a Muslim area' towards white Britons they've confronted.
The video description states: 'From women walking the street dressed like complete naked animals with no self respect, to drunk people carrying alcohol, to drunks being killed in the middle of the road, we try our best to capture and forbid it all.'
One scene shows the hooded yobs forcing a passing man to put a can of lager away, telling the stunned gentleman they are the Muslim Patrol and that alcohol is a 'forbidden evil'.
They then tell a group of women 'they need to forbid themselves from dressing like this and exposing themselves outside the mosque'.
Retribution: The speaker on the film says this person was injured because of their unclean life drinking alcohol
Message: The speaker on the film says this person was injured because of their unclean life drinking alcohol
Want: The group tell people to leave the area because it is Muslim in a controversial film with a clear message
Want: The group tell people to leave their area of London because it is Muslim in their controversial film posted on Sunday
On another occasion, a woman takes offence to their requests and tells them they are in Great Britain at which point they respond by saying 'they don't respect those who disobey God'.
Mohammed Shafiq, the chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim organisation which campaigns for a peaceful co-existence among communities, has condemned the group's behaviour.
He said: 'We live in the UK and we are governed by UK law, there should be no mob rule. If people are involved in this behaviour then it is worrying but it is an isolated incident.'
VIDEO 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes on London streets...
Taken: In another film they target posters they believe are immoral
Taken: In another film they target posters they believe are immoral, ripping them down and spray-painting them
The vigilante video follows an earlier clip made by the group where they protested against adverts for push-up bras by High Street retailer H&M.
In the clip they say: 'The Muslims have taken it upon themselves to command the good and forbid the evil and cover up these naked people.'
They then show a number of adverts for the product which has been sprayed over and also film themselves pouring petrol over one advert and setting it on fire.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...
Standard YouTube License
- 6:57 Islamic Extremists in Londonby VICE Featured 163,179
- 9:55 Muslims Chase Cops in London....Police Run for Coverby Soloman1001333,343 views
- 2:35 Second Muslim Night Patrol in Waltham Forest, Londonby theshariahproject87,772 views
- 10:30 Crazy Drunken Guy vs Muslims in London || Are Muslims Terrorists? HDby AllahIsWatchingUs36,243 views
- 41:42 police Muslim (KH Nur Rhomat-Pati)by muchamat sri Sulistyanto2,790 views
- 2:54 MUSLIM HOSPITALITY IN LONDON -- A SCARY VIDEO LIKE THIS COULD BE COMING TO A STREET NEAR YOU?by JimmisVideos240,869 views
- 14:59 KATE MIDDLETON NEVER WAS PREGNANT BECAUSE PRINCE WILLIAM IS THE ANTICHRIST.by CourageousNerd z249,568 views
- 4:33 How Dare You Come To A Muslim Areaby rednck1318,896 views
- 11:49 WOMEN UNDER SHARIA LAWby Terry Swoope176,818 views
- 11:41 Muhammad, Cross-Dressing, and the London Muslim Patrolby Acts17Apologetics33,938 views
- 2:37 Muslim Patrol - fourth video - two men arrestedby DontBendOverForAllah12,508 views
- 5:14 UK Metropolitan Police stop me in my car for breaking the lawby kainn jaws24,087 views
- 5:26 Islam in England London - Großbritannienby Freiheit Syrien18,050 views
- 2:06 No Go Areas for Non-Muslims in Englandby IsraelWithTheWest46,649 views
- 20:50 Putin's Crackdown on LGBT Teens in Russia (English Subs)by Nikita Udovichenko457,533 views
- 9:42 young muslim converts london ukby Adel Filali419,242 views
- 55:52 Stephen King On Twilight, 50 Shades of Grey, Lovecraft & More (55:51)by umasslowell251,849 views
- 3:11 Islamic Intolerance In The United Kingdom - Muslims In Lutonby agiledesigner11,207 views
- 5:07:32 MoreThan 69 Miracles of ISLAM, that none can Deny .by Astonishing CreatorSignsAndProofs384,517 views
- 4:05 TERROR in Europe: Radical ISLAM spreads in Germany, stick to Saudi supported Hardlineby Tsiyonut times32,650 views
- Loading more suggestions...