Game Boy The Amazing Spider-Man (No Deaths, Part 1)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 29, 2008
LJN and Rare teamed up for this 1990 handheld title.
This is my best run of this game. I only get hit 4 times. A flawless run is highly possible.
I noticed that the audio was out of sync when I reviewed my run. I apologize. I don't know what can be done about this. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
If you read the reviews for this game on Gamefaqs, then you would likely think that this was some sort of incredibly difficult piece of trash.
I couldn't disagree more.
I think it's fun and challenging. It might be more reserved for fans of Spidey but it's still a pretty decently put together Game Boy title for its time.
I kept the dialogue scenes because I think they're funny. Cheesy, comic book humor. Good stuff.
The controls are actually pretty tight. You just need to learn the proper button combinations to avoid most of the hassle:
1. Short jump - Press the jump button
2. High/Long jump - Hold the jump button down (while walking and after you've taken at least of couple of steps)
3. Punch - Press the attack button while standing
4. Jump-kick - Press the attack button while jumping
5. Low-kick - Press the attack button while kneeling.
6. Web-shot - Hold down the attack button while standing or kneeling
7. Web-swing - Hold down the jump button while doing a high jump (You can let go of the jump button once you are swinging). Press left or right to swing once (hold down left or right to keep swinging, let go of them to just hang). Press down to get back on the ground.
8. Web-swing kick - Press the attack button while swinging
9. Web-swing web-shot - Hold down the attack button while swinging
You should also become acquainted with the 4 items in the game. Three of them are dropped by thugs (You must be underneath them when they drop to obtain them):
1. Circular thing - Gives you points
2. Web cartridge - Gives you more webs
3. Web changer - Cycles through four different types of web shots (When you pick up a fifth web changer, you will go back to type-1)
4. Hamburgers - They refill about 1/3 of your health (Visibly placed in specific spots throughout the game)
-Played on a Visual Boy Advance emulator
-No cheats or savestates were used
-Played at full speed
Standard YouTube License
- 8:39 Game Boy The Amazing Spider-Man (No Deaths, Part 2)by bubufubu22,817 views
- 32:56 Silver Surferby bubufubu523 views
- 9:30 NES The Karate Kid (No Deaths)by bubufubu76,155 views
- 19:26 The Amazing Spider-Man (Gameboy)by VideoGaming4U1,662 views
- 7:28 NES Spider-Man: Return of The Sinister Six (No Deaths, Part 1)by bubufubu22,258 views
- 38:40 Game Boy Longplay  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Back from the Sewersby cubex5540,702 views
- 1:41:29 Game Boy Longplay  Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coinsby cubex55175,568 views
- 32:04 Game Boy Longplay  Super Mario Landby cubex55202,929 views
- 8:08 Game Boy Longplay  Kung-Fu Masterby cubex5511,970 views
- 15:25 Super Mario Land GB in 12:15by rogueyoshi909,670 views
- 11:00 Super Mario Land Gameboy Speedrunby JonasWeiss57,388 views
- 4:56 NES Spider-Man: Return of The Sinister Six (No Deaths, Part 2)by bubufubu9,661 views
- 19:41 Spiderman Game Trailers (2000-2011)by nahiyan88261,047 views
- 24:05 Game Boy Longplay  Asterixby cubex5511,791 views
- 4:23 Spider-man Return of the Sinister Six (NES) - Level 1by António Dias41,480 views
- 17:34 Spider-Man - Mysterio's Menace (Game Boy Advance)by TimeStreamerMoebius7,395 views
- 8:37 How To Fix A GBC Pokemon Game That Won't Save (Re-done)by wiisixtyfour70,868 views
- 3:36 Let's Play Spiderman 3 GBA Part 2by superhamuel1,733,139 views
- 10:57 Amazing Spider-man vs The Kingpin Sega CD Gameplay (Part 1 of 2)by IntellivisionDude45,117 views
- 6:48 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Completed Game Boy 2/2by Maskaman5,216 views
- Loading more suggestions...