This video is unavailable.
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo interview w/ Rooney Mara
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 18, 2011
In The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Academy Award®-nominated director David Fincher (The Social Network) uncoils the world of Stieg Larsson's global blockbuster thriller on the screen.
Within the story's labyrinth lie murder, corruption, family secrets and the inner demons of the two unexpected partners chasing the truth of a 40-year-old mystery. Mikael Blomkvist (Daniel Craig) is a financial reporter determined to restore his honor after being convicted of libel. Engaged by one of Sweden's wealthiest industrialists, Henrik Vanger (Academy Award® nominee Christopher Plummer), to get to the bottom of the long-ago disappearance of his beloved niece, Harriet -- murdered, Vanger believes, by a member of his large family -- the journalist heads to a remote island on the frozen Swedish coast, unaware of what awaits him.
At the same time, Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara), an unusual but ingenious investigator with Milton Security, is hired to do a background check on Blomkvist, a job that ultimately leads to her joining Mikael in his investigation of who killed Harriet Vanger. Though Lisbeth shields herself from a world that has repeatedly betrayed her, her hacking skills and single-minded focus become invaluable. While Mikael goes face-to-face with the tight-lipped Vangers, Lisbeth plies the wired shadows. They begin to trace a chain of homicides from the past into the present, forging a fragile strand of trust even as they are pulled into the most savage currents of modern crime.
ROONEY MARA (Lisbeth Salander) began her career several years ago, shortly after enrolling as a student at New York University. Since then, Mara landed roles in several independent films, including Dare and The Winning Season, both of which debuted at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival.
Mara co-starred alongside Jackie Earle Haley and Thomas Dekker in the latest installment of Nightmare on Elm Street as well as with Michael Cera in Youth in Revolt. Mara also appeared as the lead character, Francesca, in the 2009 Toronto Film ...
Standard YouTube License
- 1:51:31 Ufology & Science with Stanton Friedmanby DiscloseTruthTV2Featured 1,354
- 5:35 Dragon Tattoo's Rooney Mara talks about piercings, 'Globes' and best movie of the yearby blacktreetv 21,649 views
- 5:38 Daniel Craig talks #DragonTAttoo and new bond film SkyFallby blacktreetv 4,252 views
- 1:41 Young Jeezy A Hustlerz Ambition Trailerby blacktreetv 833 views
- 1:16 Young Jeezy A Hustlerz Ambition Trailer #2by blacktreetv 422 views
- 42:56 Director & Cast of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on Charlie Roseby grindhouse141 11,419 views
- 2:52 David Fincher Interviewby Seth Rotherham 15,454 views
- 8:24 THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO - OFFICIAL 8 Minute Trailer - In Theaters 12/21by dragontattoo 988,850 views
- 1:02 Rooney Mara - On set Interview on Casting Lisbeth Salander - RARE and NEWby sopraver71 15,026 views
- 9:55 Stieg Larsson: Behind "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"by CBS 29,711 views
- 14:06 SBIFF 2012 - Virtuoso Award to Rooney Mara (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo)by YoureTheStarVideo 18,544 views
- 14:17 The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Stellan Skarsgård interviewby blackfilmweb 4,768 views
- 7:55 The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - World Premiere Interviewsby Premiere Scene 27,988 views
- 3:58 The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo FULL HD 2011 REVIEWby Philip Nguyen 33,939 views
- 4:40 The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo- Behind The Scenesby celluloidheroesradio 35,250 views
- 3:52 Seth Rotherham Interviews Rooney Maraby Seth Rotherham 7,517 views
- 7:08 Rooney Mara Interview - A Star is Born 2012by sopraver71 20,690 views
- 4:39 The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Press Conference in Stockholmby MadonnasMrDj 9,857 views
- 6:21 David Fincher Interview - Film 2011 With Claudia Winkleman - BBC Oneby BBC 37,902 views
- 2:12 Rooney Mara Transformed Into Lisbeth Salander by Kyle Lambert Using iPadby LisbethSalander2011 366,498 views
- Loading more suggestions...