Lucky// Jonathan Groff & Lea Michele
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 12, 2010
Awww aren't these two the cutest bffs ever?!?! they're friendship is so adorable and pure :)
Gotta say I just about DIED when Jon came on G*ee! I was so excited to see these two working together again! Haha they are basically meant to beeeee. Too bad Jonathan is gay... haha oh well a girl can dream!
Sorry that this vid is basically a clusterf**k of written quotes, voiceovers, video clips, and pictures. I realize that the quotes go pretty quickly and some are hard to read so I will write them all out below.
Not my best work... this is actually the first time I wasnt inspired to finish a project but did so anyway : / I hope you enjoy it none-the-less!
PLEASE do not rate down because you do not like their characters together in the show... this video is about the actors real-life friendship.
Thanks for watching :)
Hours to make, seconds to comment
We got really, really close during [Spring Awakening] so I feel really lucky to have her in my life. ~Jonathan Groff
We definitely connected right away but I never would have guessed that we would become as close as we did. ~Lea Michele
We left the same night. There would have been no way I could have ever done the show without Jonathan. What we created was very personal -- it wasn't even an option. ~ Lea
Jonathan's my best friend in the whole world, and I can't be without him. ~Lea
We're just a perfect match. We're such polar opposites, that's why our friendship works so well. ~Lea
... the amazing thing is after the show was over, we continued to remain close, which is the true testament of a friendship. ~ Jon
Lea and I have good chemistry on and off screen. ~Jon
We laugh a lot. Thats one thing we're really good at, laughing together. Lea Michele makes me laugh harder than, I think, anyone else in my life. We just have a ball. ~Jon
At dinner with my mom and dad and the love of my life...Mr Jonathan Groff. Talking about our engagement... ~Lea
Literally, our friends call us mom and dad. Sometimes I'm on the phone with Jonathan and I'm like, "Dad, I miss you so much. I can't wait that you're going to come over tonight and sleep in bed with me, and I can hold you all night long." The people that are next to me look at me all weird.~ Lea
Do you think there's some part of your parents that's still hoping against hope you'll get married some day?
Michele: Listen, my father has offered Jonathan millions to marry me. Millions. Right, Jonathan, what did he say to you?
Groff: [Jewish parent's voice] "I'll buy you a house."
Jonathan is really and truly my first and only best friend. And I couldn't have picked a better person. ~ Lea
*NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. EVERYTHING BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS*
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:43 Jon Bon Jovi & Lea Michele - Have A Little Faith In Me (New Year's Eve Soundtrack)by Nouna Nonnoch Featured 747,545
- 1:48:16 Full Version of Spring Awakening Off Broadway Lea Michele Jonathan Groff 9-7-2006by Eu4279335,120 views
- 1:53:51 Full Version of Spring Awakening on Broadway Lea Michele Jonathan Groff John Gallagher Jr.by Eu4279327,960 views
- 9:56 Glee - Puck's Mohawk, Kurt's Boyfriend, Jonathan Groff (Paley Center Interview)by The Paley Center for Media183,504 views
- 8:09 Jonathan Groff Channels His Inner Sutton Foster to Perform "Anything Goes"by PLAYBILLVIDEO88,998 views
- 3:43 Jon/Lea- Teenage Dreamby Frank Costa52,784 views
- 2:52 Lea Michele & Jonathan Groff backstage last SAby 4321DANCE123467,606 views
- 69 videos Play all Jonathan Groff & Lea Micheleby MidnightL0ve
- 3:52 Spring Awakening Tony Performanceby Matthew Delker1,362,139 views
- 2:43 you're everything (jonathan/lea)by LaPeggioreeee51,101 views
- 5:53 "Glee" Gets Romanticby enews806,080 views
- 3:31 Glee | "He's gone" [5x03]by KristinaOrtutova893,298 views
- 5:44 Lea Michele and Jonathan Groff - Road to the Tonysby tatpsy245,783 views
- Jon St. James 11 videos0
- 2:35 Lea Michele & Jonathan Groff cuteness (Groffchele)by PuckleberryFaberry232,605 views
- 4:04 Jonathan Groff and Lea Michele: "I'll Be Home for Christmas"by rvtenor291,665 views
- 9:08 "Side by Side by Susan Blackwell" with Sutton Foster, Jonathan Groff & Laura Benantiby Broadwaycom105,543 views
- 3:04 Jonathan Groff - "Mama Who Bore Me" 9:30pmby BwayWatcher113,730 views
- 2:41 Glee live tour Lea Michele & special guest Jonathan Groff "Hello" Gibson Amp 5-22-10by spanisheyes21121,313 views
- 2:15 Lea Michele's Contagious Laughsby xaleatoria563,213 views