Uploaded on Oct 29, 2009
This is my usual cake recipe. Simple and tastes great.
Wow I didn't expect my cake video to get so many views. To spare random viewers my horrible singing, I've audio swapped for y'all sakes ;D
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter/Margarine
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- Mix the sugar and butter/margarine together very well.
- Add eggs to the mixture and mix again.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla essence/extract, milk to the mixture and mix till smooth.
- Set oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Grease baking pan or use any other method for non stick purposes.
- Pour batter into cake pan and bake for 30 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean when you insert it into the center of the cake.
- Combine equal amounts of butter/margarine and confectioner's sugar or icing sugar and mix well.
- You can adjust the amount of this to the consistency you desire.
- Smooth over the cake with the flat surface of a knife.
- Decorate with canned fruits or fresh fruits!
Standard YouTube License