「Crystal Dream」 (MME, Miku Miku Effect TEST) (MME TYPE: GLASS)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 4, 2010
PLEASE READ NOW:
Crystal Dream. Animation & Music production: KawaiFS630.
This short isn´t hard to make, but have some things that are heavy to control. This video uses MME (Miku Miku Effect), a new plugin for Miku MIku Dance. When you decompress the contents of the plugin ZIP on MMD, open MMD and at the very right-top of the menu bar you will see the text "MMEffect".
Also, you need to decompress the Glass effect in the folder of the PMD character. Afther that, rename the PMD model to Glass.pmd. Example: Miku.PMD --- Glass.PMD
One hard thing to guess is in what format you can save the DDS texture. The right format is (I was trying randomly):
DXT1 ARGB 4 bpp 1 bit alpha
(These options can be select in the 2 dropdown menu at the left). I´ve used the NVIDIA plugin for Adobe Photoshop. When you open the texture, you can see 6 shots in a 3072x512 texture: One for each perspective of the stage (front, back, top, etc... with a fixed camera position). The size of one shot is 512x512, so keep it in mind.
If easy to understand if you see the original stage.dds texture included inside the Glass effect, I don´t know how to explain here without photos.
By other hand, theres ONE scene that hasn´t been generated with MME or MMD, for THIS scene I´ve used 3D studio Max 9 and Rayfire Tool plugin. For the model, I converted the J-TOMATO model with pm2toblender in Blender, after that, I have converted it for 3dstudio Max 9.
Maybe do you ask: whait, this isn´t a test video? why you have to go too far? the reason is simple: I try to make the best histories, music and situations even of simple things.
Hope you like it.
686 megabytes, 344 files.
Adobe photoshop Elements
Adobe photoshop CS5
3DStudio MAX 9 + Rayfire Tool plugin
PM2Blender + Gangu plugin
Magix Music Maker 11
Miku Miku Dance V 7.08A
Package stage --- Anomaro
Hatsune Miku 1052 Ver 1.04 --- J-TOMATO
White Football --- SakaitoP
Standard YouTube License
- 3:01 [MMD] Filler - Water Ripple MME Effect Testsby XxMagiCatxXFeatured 228,190
- 9:08 【MikumikuEffect】Various Effects +Downloadsby roriicon 41,137 views
- 5:36 MikuMikuEffect Tutorial (Redone)by Alvinloser1 6,897 views
- 4:56 【MMD】 Dream Fighter 【Autumn, Snow and Sakura Miku】by EvaneScence5675 62,752 views
- 0:56 [MMD] Miku is Not Amusedby senroharusame 156,827 views
- 3:23:02 Hatsune Miku Live Party 2013 in Kansai [720p]by Kaito Shion 7,618 views
- 4:34 (MME)/(MMD)-MikuMikuEffect Test V1/Fire and TV Effectby Ghost Walker 12,650 views
- 0:07 [MMD] MikuMikuEffect testby kb9vcn 3,905 views
- 17:01 CHIBI MIKU-SAN 301- 400by xoro1988 129,065 views
- 2:13 [MMD] Gee with [MME] Water Ripples Tutorial.by SachiShirakawa 4,054 views
- 7:59 Where to and How to Download MMD Version 7.39 and MME Version 0.27by Allelujah999 8,636 views
- 4:35 Chibi Miku-san 401-410 (CON NOTAS EN ESPAÑOL)by Leri Sweet 40,595 views
- 14:41 Watch me make a MMD Model!!! [Pmd How to]by AngeDeJmusic 89,235 views
- 1:21 【MMD】Vector Line Effect Test【MME】by creeptopia 12,088 views
- 3:08 PhotoShop Glass/Crystal BALL/Orb. Better glass distortion!by fret2424 110,990 views
- 1:21 ♡ MMDxMME【Tutorial】How to use the Water Ripple Effect ♡by Doollyfall 1,096 views
- 2:47 [ARToolkit] Miku dance on my deskby Thomas Kings 53,408 views
- 7:07 『Words 1.2』 (2011 Remake) (3D CG MMD 7.39) (Vocaloid 2) (ボーカロイド2)by KawaiFS630 1,216 views
- 2:04 【Vocaloid】 Miku Miku ni shite ageru♪ - Hatsune Miku 【Miu mix】by sango312 4,445 views
- 7:23 [MMD Tutorials] Using MMEby TheHetaliaLuver 15,118 views
- Loading more suggestions...