Uploaded on Feb 18, 2010
★RRcherrypie Group does not have Twitter / Instagram / facebook etc. YouTube & FC2 is the only website we have and the other is fake.★
(1) You can not eat it. It is for ages 8 and up. (Made in 2006)
(2) Konapun food rots soon. You can see how it looks after it rots.
(3) It does not cook with actual heat.
(4) It does not smell like the actual food.
(5) Konapun was discontinued. I bought all Konapun sets at an auction. Some stores might have it in stock, but the prices are unusually high because Konapun toys are rare. (Note: Konapun powder has expiry date. Expired powder might not work well.)
(6) You can't keep Konapun creations because it will rot. The directions say "throw it away after playing with it."
(7) The point of Konapun is just for fun. Kids can pretend cook, can experience creativity and can practice following directions.
▼Titled by re-uploaders▼
العاب يابانيه اطفال