Published on Jun 3, 2012
A getting stated tutorial on how to use the basic functions to create a slide show and author a dvd with the freeware: http://dvdslideshowgui.tk
DVD slideshow GUI is packed with features:
- Export to YouTube, DVD video(PAL/NTSC 4:3 16:9), BluRay, 720p, 1080p, dvd audio, dvd chapters, dvd subtitles, avi, flash for web, avisynthscript, storyboards, single images with backgrounds.
- 245 transitions, 100 Effects you can add to the entire slideshow, 35 Motion Backgrounds(avs).
- Animate your overlapping images using zoom, pan and rotate. Add photos with alpha channel and EXIF data.
- Add videos(avi/avs), Power Point(ppt) and Impress(odp) to you slideshow.
- Add and edit music, motion backgrounds, borders and subtitles.
- Make your own transitions, effects and motion backgrounds.
- Translated in Arabic, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Brazilian, Russian and Spanish.