Published on Apr 25, 2012
My dog started doing this when she was 9 months old randomly. The video is of a 10 minute commute I do most days highlighting some parts of the trip. Her name is Shiro and she's a purebred Siberian Husky in this video she is 10 months old. Enjoy!
EDIT1: Just to address some of the people posting she is anxious in the car, I agree. But she only really does this when I go on this specific route, she knows that I will be leaving her for a few hours to go to work (I take her to my parents they have a huge backyard to run around in). Any other time I go out she's a lot more calm and just watches out the window.....still holds my hand thou xD
EDIT2: First off holy cow batman! Thank you for all your kind words and your concerns for my dog she truly is the best thing that has happened to my life up till now and I will be looking into a lot of information on how to get her to settle down and ways to deal with her stress/anxiety/whatever. I would like to point out a few concerns people are throwing around.
- at 33 seconds i say fricken (freaken) goober. Goober is the nickname I gave her cause she is incredibly silly all the time.
- I drive a manual car. So I drive with one hand a lot of the time anyways if you could see more to the left my left hand is always on the wheel I never drove with my "knees" also I don't speed with my dog in the car that would be "retarded"
- She is restrained albeit not as well as she should be the leash you see is actually hooked up to the car chair.
- Does she have car sickness? No. She has never been car sick or my carpets would know. My best guess is she doesn't like me leaving her alone at the end of the ride for a few hours. She is very attached.
- Video was taken early Feb and obviously it was freezing outside Shiro might not have minded but i would have haha! I leave the window down all the time now and she loves it
EDIT3: I don't think I can emphasize the "holy cow batman" enough to give justice to the amount of people who have viewed this video now. Truly I am humbled by you all.