How To Install - Illuminated iPhone Apple Logo Light Mod from LightMyiPhone.com - iPhone 4S
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 3, 2012
http://www.macmixing.com - Mixing it up with Apple.
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/macmixing
Like my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/macmixing
Today I am showing you an unboxing and installation tutorial for an Apple Logo Light Mod from lightmyiphone.com
This is an iPhone mod that allows you to illuminate the Apple Logo on the back of your iPhone, just like it looks on a MacBook! I realize this is a LONG video but it honestly is the only realistic way I could show how to install it while explaining everything. It is fairly easy to install but is definitely not for the electronics beginner. This mod realistically requires a decent amount of time to sit down and install. DON'T try this in a hurry guys, as you'll screw up your iPhone.
But if you follow this video it will help you get the mod installed. All the tools you need to install the mod are included when you purchase the light mod kit.This requires you to open up your iPhone and install a light panel which can be seen behind a special back for the phone that has a transparent Apple logo. The end result is very cool and well worth the time. I noticed a bit of light leak at the top, but that didn't bother me too much as it looked VERY cool once I put it in a "Logo Reveal" case from Seidio.
I know I say this like a thousand times in the video but it's very important to ensure you install everything correctly and don't short out your phone.
Proceed at your own caution, as macmixing.com or myself are not responsible for any damages you may incur during the installation process. Use this video s a guide through the installation process but also do your homework a bit and familiarize yourself with the inside of your iPhone and the Light Mod kit. Also how the two interact together. I hope this is helpful for you all!
If your interested in getting one of these awesome Light Mod's for yourself visit LightMyiPhone at http://goo.gl/XhRqX
According to Apple's warranty statement:
"This warranty does not apply: (a) to consumable parts, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials and workmanship; (b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic on ports; (c) to damage caused by use with non-Apple products; (d) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid spill or submersion, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (e) to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Apple; (f) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider ("AASP"); (g) to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Apple; or (h) if any Apple serial number has been removed or defaced."
That being said the process does not deface the product and the modification is completely reversible.
Standard YouTube License
- 21:37 How To Install (GSM) Illuminated iPhone Apple Logo Light Mod from LightMyiPhone.com - GSM iPhoneby macmixing228,276 views
- 21:37 iPhone Lightmod Kit V2 Installation Tutorial iPhone 4S /4 - LightMyiPhone.comby macmixing57,349 views
- 7:22 JackBacks - Review / How to Install iPhone 4 / 4S Back Replacement - Best iPhone Accessories / Caseby macmixing35,785 views
- 5:33 How to Use Siri iPhone 5 / 4S - Review / Tutorial / Demo - iOS 5 - iPhone 5 / 4S / iPadby macmixing239,430 views
- 18:09 iPhone 4s Tips and Tricks #1by FuriousTechnology995,390 views
- 12:30 The BEST iPhone Camera Lenses! Plus: Nook Tablet, Tekzilla on Google+ and Why is My PC So Slow?by Tekzilla442,595 views
- 17:37 iPhone 5 vs. iPhone 4Sby Pocketnow6,858,688 views
- 17 videos Play all iPhoneby XBX4L
- 7:43 How to Make the Apple Logo on Your iPhone Light Up Like a MacBook (Easiest Method)by TheUnlockr3,199,631 views
- 17:57 iPhone 4 Screen Replacement AT&T Tutorial Glass LCD Digitizer | GadgetMenders.comby GadgetMenders413,828 views
- 15:14 How to install iPhone LED light coverby MobilePhone05903,239 views
- 13:10 iPhone 4 Screen Replacement Disassembly and Reassembly - FULL WALKTHROUGHby Snazzy Labs1,500,534 views
- 9:51 How To: Replace iPhone 4S Screen | DirectFix.comby DirectFix1,687,248 views
- 12:40 Installing the KOGadget Light Modby Bosstech784,376 views
- 10:46 iPhone 4s Tips and Tricks #2by FuriousTechnology985,157 views
- 18:41 HOW TO: Backlit iPhone Rear Glass Modby broncosi28,226 views
- 7:15 Review: K.O.Gadget iPhone 4S Rear Apple Logo Glowing Light Modby Snazzy Labs74,917 views
- 15:26 montage kit electro luminescent pour iPhone 4by Jerome Tranié67,319 views
- 6:43 How To: Replace iPhone 4 Screen | DirectFix.comby DirectFix4,303,778 views
- 16:25 iPhone 4 LED Backcover Modding [Deutsch/German]by FreaXstore11,202 views