The Biblical Uncovering of the Pope and the Papacy
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 16, 2007
None, but the Lord God, could have described beforehand, office of the Pope and Papacy.Man could never have anticipated the Papacy only God foretells it. That a power claiming to act for God, to be "as God," in the midst of the Christian Church, flouting His truth and mocking His own Holiness, defies imagination. Yes a fraudulent sacramental system and false pretenses have ruled the world for ages from the very same seven-hilled city where the pagan Roman Empire once ruled by military force. None the less we trust the Lord of Grace to save many precious Catholics from this system. All the powers of darkness and apostasy cannot shake the Lord God's power and promises, "For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast." We pray for and expect a display of His love power and grace as this DVD is viewed, to His glory and for the salvation of souls. If you personally are touched by it, please let us know.
Evangelicals Embark to Papal Rome - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Q47W...
Richard's video list: http://www.youtube.com/results?search...
Questions for Catholics are:
What was the first message preached by Peter that resulted in the conversion of 3000 orthodox Jews in Acts 2 and another 5000 in Acts 4?
If the Eucharest teaching was introduced in Acts why weren't the Apostles charged by the rulers for breaking an OT law and what were they charged with?
(Leviticus 7:27 Whatsoever soul it be that eateth any manner of blood, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.
Leviticus 17:10,11 And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people. For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
Leviticus 17:14 For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.) What were the apostles arrested for?
Since many left Jesus in John 6:66 because of John 6:54, why wasn't there a similar occurrance in Acts 2, Acts 4 and the rest of the book of Acts?
These were instructions given to the converted Gentiles. Why wasn't the Euchariest doctrine included in them?
Acts 15:20,29 But that we write unto them [converted Gentiles], that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood. That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
Contact email@example.com www.bereanbeacon.org
Quotes by Evolutionary Scientists Against Evolution - http://www.warneveryone.com/evolution...
Live broadcasting with instant message - http://www.justin.tv/warneveryone
KJV1611 Bible - http://www.youtube.com/results?search...
sacraments Catholic Relief Services Catholic Charities apostolic succession Eucharist Catholic Mass Nicene-Creed liturgy ecumenical councils Filioque Irenaeus Polycarp Catechism of the Catholic Church Sacred-Tradition Magisterium Baptism Confirmation Eucharist Penance Anointing-of-the-Sick Holy Orders Holy Matrimony Apostles' Creed papal infallibility filioque clause immaculate-conception priesthood seven deadly sins Baptism absolution seal of confession excommunication Penance Confirmation apostolic constitution Purgatory Liturgy of the Hours Mass of Paul VI Liturgy of the Word transubstantiation homily Indult Council of Trent Summorum-Pontificum motu-proprio Ecclesia-Dei Advent Lent Ordinary-Time canon-law breviary Stations of the Cross Mother of God College of Cardinals Vatican Vatican City Roman Curia hierarchy bishops priests deacons patriarchs primates archbishops College of Bishops metropolitans Communion and Liberation, Neocatechumenal Way, Regnum Christi, Focolare Movement Charismatic movement Traditionalists Opus Dei Life Teen divorce annulments monks nuns cloistered friars Rule of St Benedict Sisters of Charity Marist Brothers Carmelites Cistercians
Standard YouTube License
- 24:43 Do you hunger and thirst for God? (Sermon Jam)by Revival House Featured 8,185
- 59:57 The History of the Papacy (60)by Dave Flang7,047 views
- 57:11 A Nun's Storyby Dave Flang59,444 views
- 55:00 The Pope Denounces True Christiansby Dave Flang17,387 views
- 59:03 What is more Trusrworthy, the Bible or Tradition? (60)by Dave Flang2,401 views
- 50:15 Evangelicals Embark to Papal Romeby Dave Flang8,022 views
- 1:10:30 Identifing the Early Church by Richard Bennettby Dave Flang15,639 views
- 54:43 Testimony of a Former Catholic Priestby Dave Flang91,775 views
- 43:29 The Adulation of Man in the Purpose Driven Lifeby Dave Flang10,043 views
- 52:13 Queen of Rome, Queen of Islam, Queen of Allby Dave Flang28,964 views
- 57:32 The Biblical Uncovering of the Pope and Papacy - Updateby Dave Flang5,549 views
- 10:00 A Conversation Between Two former Catholic Priestsby Dave Flang29,471 views
- 52:25 The Antichrist Unveiledby Dave Flang158,655 views
- 8:59 POPE AND THE PAPACY Part 1. JOHN MACARTHURby Blaze25z53,311 views
- 6:07 Blasphemous Teachings of the 'Emergent Church"by carpentersdaughter232,790 views
- 9:00 POPE & PAPACY Part 3 JOHN MACARTHURby Blaze25z23,017 views
- 43:52 The Cross and the Mass by Richard Bennettby Dave Flang2,992 views
- 1:03:04 APPARITIONS OF MARY: IS THE VIRGIN MARY THE FOURTH PART OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC "TRINITY"?by CAnswersTV10,379 views
- 10:05 Mark Woodman- All Road Leads To Romeby kytekuttertv11,124 views
- 47:44 Catholic Mysticism and the Emerging Church Reexaminedby Dave Flang28,836 views
- Loading more suggestions...