Uploaded on Sep 22, 2011
http://www.altmanzscoreplus.com Sniff out bankruptcies long before they occur with Altman Z-Score+ mobile & web app! Free trial is available for mobile & web versions.
Altman Z-Score+ Webinar will be held on 30th May 12-1 pm EDT to cover the following:
1. Altman Z-Score+ features
2. Web App
3. Android App
4. BlackBerry App
5. iPhone/iPad/iTouch App
To sign up visit https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register...
Please share this video with your colleagues, friends and family.
Dr. Edward I. Altman, Max L. Heine Professor of Finance at the Stern School of Business, New York University has co-created Altman Z-Score Classic Mobile App in 2011. In this video, Dr. Altman speaks about the new Altman Z-Score + App venture.
Altman Z-Score+ was known as Altman Z-Score Classic in 2011. Functionality remained the same from Altman Z-Score Classic to Altman Z-Score+.
Summary of Benefits:
1. Make informed corporate lending decisions
2. Manage accounts receivable more effectively
3. Select corporate equity and debt securities
4. Identify and manage corporate defaults and turnarounds
1. Analyze Z, Z' and Z" scores for Public US Manufacturing, Private US Manufacturing, US Public & Private Non-Manufacturing and Public/Private Foreign industrial firms
2. Generate Bond Rating Equivalent (BRE)
a. Based on industry category
b. Credit Rating Agency (CRA) grades
3. Understand percentile ranking within and across manufacturing and non-manufacturing sectors
4. Generate probability of default (PD) over 1-10 years of time horizon into future for existing loans/bonds and/or all customers as well as for new bond/loan issues
5. For BRE in default (D), generate statistical probability of default
6. Analyze trends over 3 year period
7. Process data files uploaded to web site - great for professionals while traveling or meeting a client
8. Share result via e-mail. E-mail with result in body of the message and tab delimited text file as attachment for easy import into popular spreadsheet apps
9. Calculator is available with data input so that user can perform arithmetic calculations right from inside the App
10. Print results from iPhone/iPad devices and from web version fo the application
1. Mobile: Android, BlackBerry and iPhone/iPad/iTouch