Anonymous - Fighting Trapwire. (#OpTrapWire)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 21, 2012
Anonymous presents a number of ways to combat facial recognition from security cameras. While the Government seems hellbent on watching our every move, we are not helpless. Stand up and fight back!
For those who prefer a less passive method, I present: Guide to Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) destruction.
Greetings citizens of the United States.
Many of you have heard the recent stories about Trapwire. Constant video surveillance is an issue we presently face. However, there are a number of ways that you can combat this surveillance. Wearing a mask is a common way to keep your identity hidden. However, a mask does not protect against biometric authentication. In addition, this can also cause problems depending where you want to go. Another way to avoid facial recognition is to tilt your head more than 15 degrees to the side. Due to limits in their programming, they will not be able to detect that a face is present. though There are very obvious cons to doing this. Using a similar method, you can distort your face through elaborate makeup. This method also takes advantage of software limits as the computer will not be able to detect a face. But these are tiresome ways that tend to draw attention to yourself. Surely there are better solutions to avoid being added to a database. Did you know that a laser pointer can disable surveillance cameras? A tripod and a scope will help ensure it remains pointed at the camera. But we do have one last way to combat this surveillance. This method requires a little bit of work though. With nothing more than a hat, some infrared LEDs, some wiring, and a 9 Volt battery, you can create a device to render yourself invisible. It guarantees complete anonymity to cameras while appearing perfectly normal to the rest of the world. While the government may be hell bent on watching us at every moment of every day, we are not helpless. There are always ways of fighting back. Let's remind them that 1984 was not an instruction manual.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not Forgive.
We do not Forget.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:43 Commander X: Anonymous infiltrated by the FBIby RT America Featured 43,258
- 45:21 Defcon 18 - Facial Recognition: Facts, Fiction, and Fsck-upsby SecurityTubeCons212,183 views
- 44:39 Aliens Killing Human Beings - A Very Rare, Yet Documented Caseby FightAllDemons1,637,715 views
- 13:56 ANONYMOUS: What we are capable ofby Anonymous88,704 views
- 2:05 Anonymous - Combating Drones.by AnonLegionOps39,388 views
- 27:10 Big Brother is Watching; Thoughtcrime is Illegal.by alisonserr4,697 views
- 6:39 Anonymous - Message to UK Government (Free Assange)by AnonLegionOps34,815 views
- 17:11 Trapwire, Wikileaks, & the NDAA (Joe Rogan & David Seaman)by FuckTV30,399 views
- 3:16 Anonymous Intelligence Agency. (A.I.A.)by AnonLegionOps9,887 views
- 53 videos Play all Occupy/Anonymousby idrobinhood
- 5:54 Anonymous - A message to all Humanity 2012.by AnonLegionOps7,389 views
- 2:23 How to hack any security camera or webcamby Shintorima106,749 views
- 39:48 Stratfor emails reveal secret, widespread TrapWire surveillance systemby stopthenewworldorder now.com4,133 views
- 9:50 Anonymous Message Regarding the New World Order 2012by ANONYMOUSCLEVELAND101,562 views
- 2:45 Anonymous - #OpBigBrother Worldwide Protest 10/20/2012.by AnonLegionOps32,372 views
- 2:09 ANONYMOUS: House Passes CISPA, The Fight Is Just Beginning - Message to U.S. Citizensby 829speedy18,682 views
- 7:27 Cubic Exec Lies to Anonymous on Trapwire! (Audio)by Giuliano Ciolacu66,668 views
- 1:13 Anonymous message to Facebookby An0nYm0u5r3v0lut10n10,220 views
- 5:02 Anonymous Project Mayhem 2012 - December 21st 2012.by AnonLegionOps38,672 views
- 2:38 Anonymous - #OpBigBrother (New Video)by AnonLegionOps3,450 views