Twice Thou - The Bank Attack (Official Video)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 16, 2012
For the best viewing experience, watch in 1080p or 720p (HD).
To buy "The Bank Attack" album visit www.cdbaby.com/cd/twicethou
Executive produced by Antonio 'Twice Thou' Ennis for The BuyBack Initiative / Music Group
Written and performed by Antonio Ennis
Directed by Antonio Ennis and John Hulsey
Shot by John Hulsey
Additional camerawork by Sila Assad and Steven Gray
Edited by Antonio Ennis and John Hulsey
Production Assistant: Paula Taylor
Sound Mix: Andrew Shaw
Starring members of City Life/Vida Urbana, partnering organizations and community residents
Shot on location in Dorchester and Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
Portions of the proceeds from "The Bank Attack" project are donated to
The BuyBack Initiative / Music Group and City Life / Vida Urbana.
(Your purchase of "The Bank Attack" CD/Video is a direct investment into The BuyBack Initiative/Music Group mission)
"The Bank Attack" project was born in the belly of City Life/Vida Urbana's weekly BTA/Bank Tenant Association meetings in 2011 by Antonio 'Twice Thou' Ennis, a professional recording artist since 1985. Empowered and inspired by City Life's 'Sword & Shield' method of fighting back against social injustice and in particular the big banks, he wrote this rally-song to galvanize thousands of underwater homeowners for the historic (RttC) Right to the City national protest against Bank of America headquarters in Boston, MA on September 30, 2011 an action for which Antonio was a lead organizer and national spokesperson for over 3,500 demonstrators. The song has since become an anthem for the movement with a renewed commitment of solidarity among collaborating organizations.
Since 2009, instead of negotiating a loan modification with Principal Reduction to allow him to stay in his home of 46 years, Bank of America (the servicer) is trying to foreclose even though Mr. Ennis could afford his home at the current real-value. After receiving several dissatisfying loan modifications, one of which increased his monthly payment by $1,000 he turned to his passion and profession of producing hip-hop music to shame the big banks for their predatory business practices.
"The Bank Attack" album, a 16 track 'Collectors Item' has songs with intriguing titles like, Democracy, Catch a Banker, Move Your Money, H.E.L.P (Heal the Economy Lower Principal), Bankersville USA, For Sale, Injustice Happens, Come To Fight, Hush Money and Whose Side-Which Side?
No Big Bank/CEO, Robo-Signer, Tax Dodger, Lobbyist or Senator is off-limits.
If you have a hand in the corruption of the housing market, jobs, unions, health care, public transportation, education and the economic meltdown, then you'll feel the wrath of this critically acclaimed body of work.
Additionally, this project is profanity-free rendering it presentable to all ages.
The BuyBack Initiative / Music Group is a dual component organization, with divisions focused on the housing and economic crisis and an independent recording label. A homeowner-friendly non-profit loan fund/financial intermediary whose Board of Directors is partially comprised of affected homeowners and tenants.
Our goal is to help families stay in their homes by initiating the buy back of foreclosed properties from banks or investors then selling them back to underwater homeowners at the current real-value.
By inaugurating this venture, TBBI/MG aspires to partner with Private Investors/Donors.
To make a DONATION visit www.clvu.org
City Life / Vida Urbana is committed to fighting for economic justice and racial, social and gender equality by building working class power through direct action, coalition building, education and advocacy. Through organizing people of diverse races and nationalities, we promote individual empowerment, develop community leaders and build collective power to effect systematic change and transform society.
For more information about City Life / Vida Urbana or to make a DONATION visit www.clvu.org
Standard YouTube License
- 2:03:21 Noam Chomsky on the State-Corporate Complex: A Threat to Freedom and Survivalby HartHouseUofT76,161 views
- 1:29:11 The Wall Street Takeover and the Next Financial Meltdownby University of California Television (UCTV)40,843 views
- 2:26:29 Invisible Empire_ Full Movie_A New World Order Defined - HDby Antibilderberg88121,384 views
- 12:47 116 Quiet Title Action Can Save Your Homeby carlpers26,615 views
- 1:16:34 Make 50,000 A Month with Foreclosure Clean Outby foreclosurecom12,037 views
- 1:26:46 Mortgage and MERS Fraud Exposed: Learn how to save your house from foreclosureby Fraud Stoppers16,047 views
- 27:06 Wendell Berry discusses lifeby ontheearthproduction31,981 views
- 12:36 GTA 5 THUG LIFE #11 - BREAKING INTO A BANK! (GTA V Online)by XpertThief302,370 views
- 12:18 Pantha Du Prince - Urlichtenby Diogenees0048,264 views
- 24:15 'Dollar valueless, about to crash' - World Bank whistleblowerby RT367,125 views
- 5:52 The Matthew Herbert Big Band - Cafe De Floreby Accidentalist166,869 views
- 19:01 WORLD BANKER MAKES STUNNING CONFESSIONby PremierLegend1,703,784 views
- 15:51 Banker Admits "We Engineered the Global Financial Crisis" 1by Roger Dufur45,408 views
- 9:36 Tool - Lateralusby bl00dfusi0n628,850 views
- 6:33 FREEDONIA "HEAVEN BELLS"by Freedonia118,073 views
- 5:27 Carcass - Corporal Jigsore Quandary (Graspop Metal Meeting 2010)by UninspiredNickname0807,085 views
- 2:32 Homeowner Destroys House Before Foreclosureby 8 News NOW | KLAS-TV237,930 views
- 6:51 Emergency! - Snakebite snippet (2)by mypheralside91,988 views
- 29:35 The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money Ep 4 - Mike Maloneyby whygoldandsilver1,220,393 views
- 1:45:33 Guided Meditation Prosperity Attracting Money In Speedby megassus2,022,955 views
- Loading more suggestions...