WHDH Channel 7 settles Defamation case with Joanna Marinova Boston Herald files Interlocutory Appeal
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 1, 2011
WDHD Channel 7 settles Defamation case with Joanna Marinova Boston Herald files Interlocutory Appeal on Summary Judgment denial.
The title pretty much says it all. Here is a back story journal entry though showing the relevant Summary Judgment proceedings and all prior videos, including the TOUCH 106.1. Joanna Marinova v. Boston Herald, 2010-CV-501 is a huge case for the Boston Herald because it pits a relatively unknown (yet highly respected) young lady against a corporate behemoth. Every other time that the Herald lost a Defamation case the Plaintiffs were relatively well-known and had some measure of power or pull. They brought in three (3) more lawyers from Mintz Levin on the Interlocutory Appeal to gang up on the victim:
Ms. Marinova, in contrast, comes with nothing but a stellar academic career and proven track record of advocacy, particularly in the areas of prison reform and youth advocacy. And she is married to an intelligent activist black man, everything the Herald hates. It sounds fairly awful but I'm just calling a spade a spade.
The Herald will fight to the end to protect its historically racist (Google: "Boon the Coon") association with the bad apples of New England Law Enforcement, and as a former LE attorney (and reporter for the Indianapolis Star and others) that makes me cringe. The next hearing -- provided the Single Justice or whomever hears the Interlocutory Appeal doesn't do a crazy 180 or something -- is 22 Nov. 2011 on the pending Marinova Motion to Compel identity of the scumbag LE who made repeated violations against CORI laws without any retribution whatsoever from Governor Deval Patrick or AG Martha Coakley. I'll be there with bells on and the Canon 60D at the ready.
- 7:34 'Fat Whore' Headline Puts Paper In Troubleby The Young Turks Featured 22,946
- 10:39 John Besser: Defamation Complaint [Case #: 10104429] Benson Police 12-28-10 P3by nbesser08499 views
- 15:23 Mike Benoit Part 1 of 3 "THE TRUTH ABOUT FRIVOLOUS TAX ARGUMENTS January 1, 2011"by Michaelbenoit7349 views
- 1:32:17 Diffamation ?!!by sansmensongs4,426 views
- 8:51 Joanna Marinova Final Pretrial Trial is Jan 2014by Christopher King289 views
- 1:32:17 Documentaire "Défamation"by EspritDeJusticeFR15,126 views
- 1:58 ACTRESS SADHNA SUMMONED BY COURT IN DEFAMATION CASEby cvbnews119,380 views
- 6:06 Michael Savage to File Defamation Lawsuit Against Sec. Smith after being BANNED from UKby martysoffice2,476 views
- 2:53 How Do You Prove Libel and Slander?by FreeAdvice.com6,801 views
- 1:28:20 ZNIESŁAWIENIE, CZYLI PRAWDA O TZW. ANTYSEMITYZMIEby SzaraWilczyca200046,860 views
- 1:31:18 Difamacao (Defamation) - A Indústria do Antissemitismo - Yoav Shamirby josespa132,110 views
- 1:28:10 Yoav Shamir's Defamationby Adam Lipiński72 views
- 1:20 Scary jogging lady goes crazy at Bondi Beachby johnsample24,759 views
- 6:28 Joanna Marinova v Boston Herald Defamation Update -- Court Docs upload.by Christopher King421 views
- 6:02 Judge Thomas Murtagh Caught In Coverupby SaveCapeAnn574 views
- 5:43 Libel Suit threatened against Mike Shields on Chicago Police Pension Boardby Richard Dworianyn620 views
- 5:23 Responding to Motions for Summary Judgment against Debt Collectors Part 1by Fightdebt6,357 views
- 7:38 Foreclosure mill atty Thomas P Dore nailed on ethics by Baltimore Judge Justin King.by Christopher King345 views
- 4:51 Mass DOC/EOPSS Marinova/Heffernan and Mass DA Conley Dan Talbot public info. requestsby Christopher King512 views
- 10:03 Barton D Moorstein Oral Argument Maryland Court of Appealsby Barton Moorstein9,216 views
- Loading more suggestions...