Cities for Financial Empowerment (CFE) at the NYSE rings the NYSE Opening Bell
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 11, 2012
On Wednesday, April 11, the Cities for Financial Empowerment (CFE) join the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in celebrating NYSE Euronext's Annual Financial Literacy Week and the launch of the Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund (CFE Fund). The bell marks the launch of the newly formed CFE Fund at Living Cities, a new entity that promotes financial stability and growth by development of financial empowerment programs at the municipal level. In honor of the occasion, CFE Co-chairs Jonathan Mintz, NYC Department of Consumer Affairs Commissioner, and José Cisneros, City of San Francisco Treasurer, ring The Opening BellSM.
About the Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund
The Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund (CFE Fund) at Living Cities supports municipal efforts to improve the financial stability of households by leveraging opportunities unique to local government. By translating cutting edge experience with large scale programs, research, and policy in cities of all sizes, the CFE Fund at Living Cities assists with the implementation of programs that help families build assets and make the most of their financial resources. The CFE Fund is a project of Living Cities, a philanthropic collaborative of the world's largest foundations and financial institutions dedicated to improving the lives of people with low incomes and the cities where they live.
The CFE Fund also supports The Cities for Financial Empowerment (CFE) Coalition, which is a coalition of 12 cities that are already implementing broad and innovative empowerment strategies. The CFE Coalition is led by New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg's representative, New York City Consumer Affairs Commissioner Jonathan Mintz, and San Francisco Mayor Edwin Lee's representative, Treasurer José Cisneros. The other members are Chicago, Illinois; Los Angeles, California; Miami, Florida; County of Hawai'i, Hawaii; Louisville, Kentucky; Newark, New Jersey; Providence, Rhode Island; San Antonio, Texas; Savannah, Georgia; and Seattle, Washington. For more information, please visit cfecoalition.org.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:02 Citizen shows Mayor Michael Bloomberg he is not ABOVE the Law !by nycresistance 20,262 views
- 0:32 Protect Your Money: Introduction from DCA Commissioner Mintz (00:31)by NYCDCA 164 views
- 32:52 BANK RUNS, HYPERINFLATION, & OBAMA IMPEACHMENT? - Greg Hunter & David Quintieriby FinanceAndLiberty 3,330 views
- 36:16 One People's Trust - Freedom And Financial Help HERE! Jagamara!by ClubAngloTalking 2,834 views
- 15:06 SILVER RAID Continues, "There's NO RULE OF LAW in US Financial Markets," - Bill Murphyby FinanceAndLiberty 3,241 views
- 8:18 Benjamin Fulford May 14 2013 - New moves afoot to break financial deadlockby Timecrosser1 3,549 views
- 2:00:45 Unificación de Códigos Civil y Comercial: El derecho en el siglo XXI, perspectivas e incumbenciasby cssappsf 5,985 views
- 6:24 Donald Trump, Tell Prepare For 'Financial Ruin' House passes bill to prioritize US debt paymentsby Marygreeley1954 2,724 views
- 11:43 NY Stock Exchange Occupy Wall St Protest 11 17 11 7 a.m..mp4by dwillerer 348 views
- 13:42 Bishop Taylor Interview: Jonathan Mintzby mitchellgtaylor 90 views
- 7:55 DENUNCIA DE PLAGIO DE PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL POR EL MINISTERIO DE RELACIONES EXTERIORESby juanvallejod 1,667 views
- 38:40 W.A.N. 5-14-13 The public banking option with Ellen Brown #N3by crabbydogtrix 1,833 views
- 3:04 Finance experts warn on economic collapseby TheHealthRanger 1,842 views
- 2:47 Opening Bell, CNBC 20th Anniversaryby CapitalistPig1776 2,042 views
- 2:11 Detroit's Financial Woes Worsenby theTrumpetNetwork 7 views
- 1:22 NYSE opening bell October 15, 2007 - Yum! Brandsby fromhungertohope 3,285 views
- 1:12:30 White House Initiative on Elder Abuse and Financial Exploitation Panel 1by whitehouse 1,696 views
- 15:30 January 3rd 2012 CNBC Stock Market Closing Bell (The first trading day of the year)by brianhockey22 142 views
- 5:53 Entrepreneurship Lab Opening Ceremony - Commissioner Robert Walshby Bruce Bachenheimer 69 views
- 4:14 Downtown Alliance Launches Holiday Campaign with DCA Commissioner Jonathan Mintzby Downtown Alliance 119 views
- Loading more suggestions...