Cities for Financial Empowerment (CFE) at the NYSE rings the NYSE Opening Bell
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 11, 2012
On Wednesday, April 11, the Cities for Financial Empowerment (CFE) join the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in celebrating NYSE Euronext's Annual Financial Literacy Week and the launch of the Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund (CFE Fund). The bell marks the launch of the newly formed CFE Fund at Living Cities, a new entity that promotes financial stability and growth by development of financial empowerment programs at the municipal level. In honor of the occasion, CFE Co-chairs Jonathan Mintz, NYC Department of Consumer Affairs Commissioner, and José Cisneros, City of San Francisco Treasurer, ring The Opening BellSM.
About the Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund
The Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund (CFE Fund) at Living Cities supports municipal efforts to improve the financial stability of households by leveraging opportunities unique to local government. By translating cutting edge experience with large scale programs, research, and policy in cities of all sizes, the CFE Fund at Living Cities assists with the implementation of programs that help families build assets and make the most of their financial resources. The CFE Fund is a project of Living Cities, a philanthropic collaborative of the world's largest foundations and financial institutions dedicated to improving the lives of people with low incomes and the cities where they live.
The CFE Fund also supports The Cities for Financial Empowerment (CFE) Coalition, which is a coalition of 12 cities that are already implementing broad and innovative empowerment strategies. The CFE Coalition is led by New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg's representative, New York City Consumer Affairs Commissioner Jonathan Mintz, and San Francisco Mayor Edwin Lee's representative, Treasurer José Cisneros. The other members are Chicago, Illinois; Los Angeles, California; Miami, Florida; County of Hawai'i, Hawaii; Louisville, Kentucky; Newark, New Jersey; Providence, Rhode Island; San Antonio, Texas; Savannah, Georgia; and Seattle, Washington. For more information, please visit cfecoalition.org.
Standard YouTube License
- 59:05 Who Gets the Best Jobs - Finance Documentaryby MoneyAndFinance41,574 views
- 57:48 NEW MILLIONAIRES - HOW ARE THEY MAKING THEIR MONEY (Documentary) Finance/Educationby TheBigbang10011,085 views
- 46:22 Overdose: The Next Financial Crisisby Journeyman Pictures1,674,589 views
- 11:43 NY Stock Exchange Occupy Wall St Protest 11 17 11 7 a.m..mp4by dwillerer458 views
- 6:03 YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS A STOCK ON THE NYSE! YOU'RE ALL SLAVES, SOLD AS COLLATERAL TO THE BANK THAT BOUGHT U IN 1932!by Gzus Cryst40,184 views
- 45:52 Десятое UT Talk show - Скальпинг на NYSEby United Traders6,969 views
- 3:02 Citizen shows Mayor Michael Bloomberg he is not ABOVE the Law !by Nycresistance32,166 views
- 1:40:43 Curso de Finanzas Personalesby Jose Espana295,938 views
- 42:12 Mensagem: Como controlar suas finanças - Joyce Meyer (Desfrutando a Vida Diária)by marcelompom59,015 views
- 13:42 Bishop Taylor Interview: Jonathan Mintzby mitchellgtaylor108 views
- 1:14:17 1. Why Finance?by YaleCourses170,655 views
- 10:29 A tour of the NYSE main floorby JamesNYFP21,413 views
- 7:55 DENUNCIA DE PLAGIO DE PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL POR EL MINISTERIO DE RELACIONES EXTERIORESby juanvallejod1,828 views
- 3:11 Wall Street traders NYSE tourby StockMarketCoach2,464 views
- 15:30 January 3rd 2012 CNBC Stock Market Closing Bell (The first trading day of the year)by brianhockey22185 views
- 40:50 Financial Management - Lecture 01by Krassimir Petrov148,734 views
- 25:27 Mayor Bloomberg Announces New Emergency Spendingby mayorbloomberg779 views
- 0:32 Protect Your Money: Introduction from DCA Commissioner Mintz (00:31)by NYCDCA225 views
- 11:01 March 15th 2011 CNBC Stock Market Opening Bellby brianhockey22473 views
- 10:01 January 4th 2010 CNBC Stock Market Opening Bellby brianhockey22290 views
- Loading more suggestions...