This video is unavailable.
IMAGINE! China Invades America!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 8, 2011
I really like the message sent to Americans..
can they Imagine what they/their government does in the rest of the world?
Imagine!: speech written & given by Ron Paul
should you be a US citizen in support of Ron Paul: http://revolutionpac.com/defense
Obviously Ron Paul for the speech
Voice & Music: Jeremy Hoop
Video animation: Nicholas Bozman & MysteryBox. http://mysterybox.us
Imagine for a moment that somewhere in the middle of Texas there was a large foreign military base, say Chinese or Russian. Imagine that thousands of armed foreign troops were constantly patrolling American streets in military vehicles. Imagine they were here under the auspices of "keeping us safe" or "promoting democracy" or "protecting their strategic interests."
Imagine that they operated outside of US law, and that the Constitution did not apply to them. Imagine that every now and then they made mistakes or acted on bad information and accidentally killed or terrorized innocent Americans, including women and children, most of the time with little to no repercussions or consequences. Imagine that they set up checkpoints on our soil and routinely searched and ransacked entire neighborhoods of homes. Imagine if Americans were fearful of these foreign troops, and overwhelmingly thought America would be better off without their presence.
Imagine if some Americans were so angry about them being in Texas that they actually joined together to fight them off, in defense of our soil and sovereignty, because leadership in government refused or were unable to do so. Imagine that those Americans were labeled terrorists or insurgents for their defensive actions, and routinely killed, or captured and tortured by the foreign troops on our land. Imagine that the occupiers' attitude was that if they just killed enough Americans, the resistance would stop, but instead, for every American killed, ten more would take up arms against them, resulting in perpetual bloodshed. Imagine if most of the citizens of the foreign land also wanted these troops to return home. Imagine if they elected a leader who promised to bring them home and put an end to this horror.
Imagine if that leader changed his mind once he took office.
The reality is that our military presence on foreign soil is as offensive to the people that live there as armed Chinese troops would be if they were stationed in Texas. We would not stand for it here, but we have had a globe-straddling empire and a very intrusive foreign policy for decades that incites a lot of hatred and resentment towards us.
According to our own CIA, our meddling in the Middle East was the prime motivation for the horrific attacks on 9/11. But instead of re-evaluating our foreign policy, we have simply escalated it. We had a right to go after those responsible for 9/11, to be sure, but why do so many Americans feel as if we have a right to a military presence in some 160 countries when we wouldn't stand for even one foreign base on our soil, for any reason? These are not embassies, mind you, these are military installations. The new administration is not materially changing anything about this. Shuffling troops around and playing with semantics does not accomplish the goals of the American people, who simply want our men and women to come home. 50,000 troops left behind in Iraq is not conducive to peace any more than 50,000 Russian soldiers would be in the United States.
Shutting down military bases and ceasing to deal with other nations with threats and violence is not isolationism. It is the opposite. Opening ourselves up to friendship, honest trade and diplomacy is the foreign policy of peace and prosperity. It is the only foreign policy that will not bankrupt us in short order, as our current actions most definitely will. I share the disappointment of the American people in the foreign policy rhetoric coming from the administration. The sad thing is, our foreign policy WILL change eventually, as Rome's did, when all budgetary and monetary tricks to fund it are exhausted.
Standard YouTube License
- 10:10 China Russia Invasion of America World War 3by Gabriel Richard Jr.Featured 83,630
- 7:25 China Troops In Mexico To Invade USby MaoistRebelNews2 353,827 views
- 13:56 China Invading America NOW (2012) The Silent Takeover!!by KJ Ozborne 68,515 views
- 2:44 USA Will Attack Pakistan & Starting of WW3 - Russia Newsby KhilafatRevolution 143,245 views
- 15:30 Jesse Ventura's 'Mad As Hell' Press Conferenceby amy2x . 46,154 views
- 4:15 They have come in on us while we were asleep!by RubysTableTalk 34,967 views
- 12:52 Pamela Geller vs Imam on CNN Sunday Morning June 6, 2010by JihadWatchVideo 170,102 views
- 6:48 CHINA WILL ATTACK THE U.S.by mrgalleria 14,589 views
- 4:33 China Converting US Debt To Gold: Wikileaksby MaoistRebelNews2 189,329 views
- 8:59 China Warns US - Troops Positioned in Mexico and Canada?by JoeyB613 115,665 views
- 6:43 China Wiil Invade America! (MIRROR)by csrivers 32,987 views
- 14:38 China's Ghost Citiesby DatelineSBS 599,183 views
- 6:43 Warning - China will Invade North America!by booku4 1,070,118 views
- 4:31 Ron Paul 2012 Amazing!!!by Nordichabs 623,731 views
- 3:04 China/Russia invasion of USA - NWO agenda for the destruction of Americaby PlanetEarthAwakens01 28,485 views
- 3:58 US War with China Almost Inevitableby MaoistRebelNews2 79,019 views
- 2:25 China's nuclear arsenal 'many times larger'by AlJazeeraEnglish 52,540 views
- 9:30 Prepare for Chinese invasion of west coast 1 of 6by UnitedStatesProphecy 56,512 views
- 8:15 China - Hell March - the largest army in the world - FULL (Official)by madboyfull 3,070,047 views
- 19:26 Ron Paul Highlights at the Fox News Iowa GOP Debateby RonPaul2008dotcom 202,871 views
- Loading more suggestions...