55:36 by the Gondolia =D
- Piston jump: just press (and keep pressed) triangle when the piston starts to go down, it's really easy once you know the trick.
- Water wheel: do not mash triangle button: wait for the end of the climbing animation, then wait just a demi second and hit direction + jump. I manage to do it every time since I understood that.
- The shadows part (13:00): leave Yorda just after the stairs. Go down, push the box, climb, keep R1 pressed, enjoy ;)
Hope it will help ;)
Couldn't get through even with this technique, then I found how to make this pretty easy :
- use the auto-aim method shown in the video ;
- go to extra options and set game speed to 25% (you'll have to finish the game in normal difficulty first in order to get this) ;
- if you're playing on PC, map a keyboard key for zooming/dezooming. It's REALLY easier than using the mouse secondary click (I used CTRL btw)
Hoping this would help, this sequence was a bitch. Now all I fear is Octaking... T_T