My 1st impressions out of the box is that this is the most advanced "M" camera ever and Leica has come a long way with their LCD, Menu system, Electronic framelines, shutter sound and feel, and overall software being used with the camera.
It seems stable, solid and the IQ, while different than what the M9 puts out still seems excellent with better ISO performance and richer color. AWB is improved as well. I may not see that super crispness that I did with the M9's CCD sensor but it is not far off and I do see improvements in every other area including Dynamic Range.
I think as long as the M 240 can remain bug free it will be a huge hit as it is a better camera than the M9 that preceded it and I can tell this just after a few hours usage.
- The Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 ASPH VM Lens
- My Video Combo: 3Dio Free Space Mic, Tascam DR 60D and Go Pro 3 Silver
- The Ricoh GR Camera Overview & Menu Options. Steve Huff Photo.
- The Canon 50mm f/0.95 Dream Lens with Leica M 240
- The Muvi HD 10 Action Cam Quick look and Sample
- Think Tank Photo Mirrorless Mover Bags - A Video Overview
- The Nikkor 3.5 1.8 LTM and Canon 50 1.8 LTM on the Monochrom
- First look at the Fuji X20 Camera - SteveHuffPhoto.com
- My favorite iPhone 5 case. The VAJA Nuova Pelle.
- Leica lenses! 50 Summicron APO, Noctilux and Summilux
- Leica M 240 & Noctilux 0.95 B&W Video Test - SteveHuffPhoto.com
- The Fuji X100s, Leica M 240, Leica ME and Sony RX1 side by side
View all100+ items
- Sony NEX-7 and Zeiss 24 1.8 1st Look! - STEVEHUFFPHOTO.COM
- Sony NEX-5n Video Overview
- Leica M9 Shutter Sound
- Fuji X10 Super Quick 1st Look and AF Speed test!
- Aperture 3 - Photo Editing - Part 1
- Sony A390 DSLR Quick Look
- Scanning 35mm Film with the Epson V700 Part 1
- The Leica S2 First Look - stevehuffphoto.com
- EXCLUSIVE Sony RX1 1st look with accessories, video and image samples!
- Sony NEX-7 Menu and Control Overview
- The Leica M9 Review - Stevehuffphotos.com
View all100+ items