CMS stands for Compact Muon Solenoid and is one of the experiments on the main ring at the Large Hadron Collider. The CMS website is: http://cms.web.cern.ch/
Professor Ed Copeland is particle physicist at the University of Nottingham.
Visit our website at http://www.sixtysymbols.com/
We're on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/six...
And Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/perio...
Sixty Symbols videos by Brady Haran
- Putting your hand in the Large Hadron Collider...
- Why is glass transparent?
- Schrödinger's Cat - Sixty Symbols
- Guinness Science - Sixty Symbols
- Do physicists believe in God?
- Hand back into the Large Hadron Collider - Sixty Symbols
- E=mc² is wrong? - Sixty Symbols
- How do 3D glasses work - Sixty Symbols
- Black Holes - Sixty Symbols
- Was Brian Cox wrong? - Sixty Symbols
- Drinking Bird - Sixty Symbols
View all100+ items