* Tell us about your favorite memory from your time at the College of Design.
* Tell us who your favorite professor was, or your favorite studio, and why?
* Who were your best friends in school?
* What do you see in the future for Design?
* What advice would you offer to current College of Design students?
These are all questions being posed on videotape to College of Design alumni at receptions across the country this year. "As we commemorate the 60th anniversary of the College of Design, these videotape interviews are a wonderful way to capture alumni memories to enjoy now and far into the future," said anniversary committee chair Walt Teague. Would you like to share your memories for posterity? View the anniversary calendar on the left for alumni & friends receptions—interviews will take place at all of them. Or, call 919.515.8313 to make an appointment for an interview at the college. Videotaped interviews will be edited and compiled into a finished video to be shown at the 60th anniversary finale weekend, April 4-6, 2009.