After a long hiatus, I am back! BACK I SAY! *cough* sorry about that. Anyways another group of 6 leave. We have to find out if the Spritzees voted someone back, or if no one returns. And will the 2nd twist activate tonight? We shall see ;)
1) Spritzees, it's time for the opportunity to vote for a returning player again! I am not listing the players here as I realized people could check this before watching the video.
So, vote for one of the people eliminated to return, OR tell me that you would not want any of them to return and your team will remain the same. +5 points (-5 if you are not a Spritzee and do this)
2) How many days was I gone for during my hiatus? (Assume The day I left for Orientation is day 1, and the last day is today, the day the video was put up).
So tell me the NUMBER of days it took since my orientation began until the next video went up. +5 points
3) Give me an example of how you would NOT vote for a contestant as shown in the video.
Note: You CANNOT use the example used in the video, and you must use Pokemon that are contestants and are competing in S7
4) Vote for 2 contestants to eliminate (It's free points so please do so). This time however, points will only be given for this if you vote correctly (the majority of you do anyways so not a problem). +5 points
5) What is the answer to the Doctor question I asked (you'll know if you saw it) +5 points
6) Tell me: Are you going to get Alpha Sapphire, Omega Ruby, both, or none and why? (If you no have a 3DS, you can say that, or you could tell me what you WOULD get if you did) +5 pointshttp://totalpokemonisland.w...
^That is the cast list and challenge scores for the week. I will also try to keep an image somewhere on that page of the scores throughout the entire game (so you'll be able to track people's progress) but idk if that will be up soon.
*Good luck, and stay alive in this game* Just know, that just because you have an alliance, doesn't mean that the twist will allow you to keep them. Think wisely ;)