The fastest way to the lean, toned body you deserve!http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
What's up y'all,
It's Jonny with Insane Home Fat Loss and I've got an awesome workout for you today! It's an at home workout that actually uses milk jugs! I've been trying to implement a workout using milk jugs, so follow along with this one because I've put a lot of thought into it and it will only get you that much closer to the body that you've always wanted.
Today we're going to BLAST our shoulders, so let's get started!
0:37 Well first, you have to grab some milk jugs or any one gallon jug.
- Either way make sure you put water in them just in case you drop them and they bust open.
- Also, if a full jug is too heavy start with it half way or even less and build your way up!
- Even quart sized jugs will work.
1:00 And you need to be drinking more water anyway, so go do it!
- The key to these exercises is to have good form. So focus more on that and not the number you can do.
- I have a timer set up to go off at 60 second intervals and this workout will be 3 basic movements:
1:19 1) Lateral Raises:
- Start with your hands by your sides and raise your arms up by your sides until they are parallel to the floor.
- Make sure that the back of your hands are facing the ceiling and repeat this movement slow and controlled.
1:24 2) Overhead Press:
- Start with your elbows bent and your arms at a 90 degree angle.
- Don't let your elbows move from that locked position and from there move them up and down, almost squeezing them together in a fluid motion.
1:38 3) Bent Over Rear Delt Raises:
- Bend at your knees and your waist and really focus on keeping a flat back.
- From there, do an almost "fly" motion. You can have your elbows bent and think about squeezing your back and that back delt area.
You guys ready for this? Remember, you can start out light and go up in weight each time you do this. You don't want the weight too heavy so that you have to quit half way through the routine.
Let's do it!! - We're going to do a full minute of each one of these exercises!
2:22 Lateral Raises - keep a micro bend in your knees
3:22 Presses - keep your elbows locked
4:22 maybe tape the tops of your jugs, I just felt some drops of water on me
4:40 Bent Over Rear Delts Raises - try not to swing, keep slow and controlled
5:36 Lateral Raises
7:36 Bent Over Rear Delt Raises
Great job guys! This was an awesome 3D Shoulder Workout just using items that you can find in your home. In just 6 minutes, this workout was very effective!
So, if you liked this and more workouts just like it, come back to check us out often, you'll also find diet tips and tricks and all sorts of advice. Don't forget to post your comments below and keep sending in those progress pics!
Are you tired of not having the lean body you've been working hard for? - Check this out:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
If any of you you didn't know, my body hasn't always been as lean and toned as it is today - I used to be soft and weak. It didn't take me long to realize that the way I was trying to get fit just wasn't working for me. That's when I discovered this one simple workout method that got me the results I wanted faster than I ever could have expected. Now I have the lean, toned body that I always wanted and the confidence that I always dreamed for.
Find this exclusive method here, it's easy:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
Remember to Share the video with your friends on Facebook!http://youtu.be/LtFycP-g2jQ