Find out this CRAZY way to get your body toned - FAST!http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
What's up everybody,
It's Jonny with Insane Home Fat Loss and today we're going to go over one of my favorite diet plans: CARB CYCLING. This is actually a diet that I use myself, so if you want to be more like your boy Jonny take notes on this one, it will get you that much closer to the toned body that you've always wanted.
0:20 What is Carb Cycling?
- It's taking your normal diet, whatever it may be, and implementing designated high carb days and low carb days.
- And what this does is:
1) allows you to be more flexible and enjoy foods that you may not typically get on your normal diet plan
2) and still gives you your "re-feed" or "cheat" days
0:46 Why would you want to do this?
- The main reason is that the body will adapt to ANY diet you feed it, so this diet keeps your body guessing and prevents those diet plateaus.
- So, even if you have found one of those fad diets that work, put this idea into place to ensure that it keeps working for you.
2:32 How do you implement carb cycling into your diet?
1) You need to have your base diet in place and have been doing it for a couple weeks.
2) Figure out your goals.
- Shred fat? Build muscle? Maintain? Get fit for a certain sport?
3:31 Do you want to shred fat? Here is an example of how to carb cycle:
- Start with 3 or 4 days of low carbs.
- Follow that with 2 or 3 days of high carbs.
3:43 Or are you wanting to build muscle?:
- Start with 3 or 4 days of high carbs.
- And follow that with 2 or 3 days of low carbs.
- These are just some examples, there are limitless combinations out there of how you can cycle your carbs in a way that works for you.
- Try something different each week - Take 5 days and figure it out, see how your body reacts and maybe take pictures to really see the small changes that may occur.
4:31 Another thing I want to mention is re-feed or cheat days.
- On your high carb days you want to get twice the amount if not three times as much carbs as you would before.
Day 1 and 2 = 100g of carbs
Day 3 = 250g of carbs
Day 4 = 250 - 200g carbs (tapper back down to your low carb days)
5:22 So what do you do with your fats and proteins on these days?
- Proteins can stay pretty consistent, don't go overboard.
- Fats are an excellent source of energy, so on low carb days you want to up your fats and on high carb days this is when you want to limit your fat intake.
- Really watch these cheat days, if you haven't followed your diet that well one week, then maybe you want to rethink your cheat for that week and get back on it for next week.
7:19 Everyone's body is different, so try some high carb days and some low carb days just to see how it affects you and your unique body.
- You've got to be getting enough SLEEP and drinking enough FLUIDS.
- 1 gallon to 2 gallons of water a day.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep each night,
- If you're not getting enough of either of these then you won't reap the full benefits of your high and low carb days.
- Your body will start storing fat and all your efforts will be for nothing as you'll be getting the opposite outcome than what you want.
So I hope you enjoyed this diet tip and try it out for yourself, you'll hit a lot less plateaus and reap the full benefits of following an actual diet plan as well as keep your sanity!
If you'd like more diet tips like this one and workout tips and tricks come back to check us out often. Don't forget to let us know what you think and what you want more of by leaving your comments below and keep sending in those progress pics.
And, to help you get the full benefits of any diet plan - Check this out:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
If any of you you didn't know, my body hasn't always been as lean and toned as it is today - I used to be pretty flabby and weak. It didn't take me long to realize that the way I was doing things just wasn't working, so I started exploring new options. That's when I discovered this one "crazy" simple trick that got me the results I wanted faster than I ever could have expected. Now I have the lean, toned body that I always wanted and the confidence that I always dreamed for.
Discover this crazy trick for yourself and see how simple it is to finally get results - Click this link:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
Remember to Share the video with your friends on Facebook!http://youtu.be/oaLhSFuokWo