Burn Fat Faster Than You EVER Thought Possible!http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
What's up Y'all,
It's Jonny with Insane Home Fat Loss and today I want to talk to you about Basic Calorie Calculation. They say that abs are made in the kitchen, so you're going to want to hear this today. Following tips like what I'm about to share with you today will get one step closer to the toned, leaned out body of your dreams!
- I want to help you figure out EXACTLY what's in all the foods that you eat. It's very simple math - Anyone can do it, I promise!
0:22 First, everything that you eat is made up of "macronutrients." - What is that?
- Macronutrients (or Macros) are the source of your body's energy and are made up of 3 basic things:
- Proteins, Fats and Carbs
0:50 Each gram of your macros contain the following amount of calories;
- Fats: 1 gram = 9 calories
- Proteins: 1 gram = 4 calories
- Carbs: 1 gram = 4 calories
- Knowing these numbers now, all you need to do is look at a food's macros and do the basic calculations to figure out the caloric value.
1:54 I want to break down the overall percentage of where you should be getting your calories in a given day:
- Let's say that you're eating 2,000 calories each day to achieve your goals.
- Best source of energy for your body is carbs, second is fats and the third best is proteins.
- 40% to 60% of your calories should be from carbs.
- 10% to 35% of your calories should be from proteins.
- 20% to 35% of your calories should be from fats.
2:44 If you are on a specialized diet you can adjust these percentages for a high carb, high fat or high protein diet.
- Do what works best for you and your specific goals.
3:05 Are you wondering what your caloric intake should be or what your macros should be/
- Honestly, you need to do the research and experiment with your own body to see what works and how your body responds to different calorie sources.
- It's all based on: height, weight, gender, body type, your goals (losing weight, gaining muscle), etc.....
- You can do the research online and get a basic outline of what you should be taking in, but at the end of the day, you'll just need to try it all out and see based on you goals.
4:48 Don't just follow the food labels that recommend a 2,000 calorie diet. Sure, it may be about average for common person, but all of that changes based on your activity level and the factors I listed above.
5:14 Again, do your research and figure out what your caloric intake should be and do the calculations based on the macros in the foods that you're eating.
- That is why I wanted to put out this quick video, just so you could have the basic understanding going into planning your meals so you can better meet your goals!
One thing I wanted to mention is that if you're looking to lose weight, don't just cut all of your fat out of your diet or all of sudden limit your calories to nothing.
- You can actually be doing more harm than good.
- You may need to be eating MORE food, but just the right kinds.
I don't want to confuse you guys, so take what you've learned so far and try to apply it to your eating habits today.
- Look at what you're eating and figure out the macros, if you haven't been doing that you'll probably notice a big difference right away just by being more aware of what you're putting in your body.
So, for more diet tips like this one and great workouts to try come back to me again. Leave your comments below and keep those progress pics comin in! Have a wonderful day.
And, to really boost your fat burning for faster results - Check this out:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
If any of you you didn't know, my body hasn't always been as lean and toned as it is today - I used to be pretty flabby and weak. It didn't take me long to realize that the way I was doing things just wasn't working, so I started exploring new options. That's when I discovered this one "crazy" simple trick that got me the results I wanted faster than I ever could have expected. Now I have the lean, toned body that I always wanted and the confidence that I always dreamed for.
Want to learn this 'trick' to looking amazing sooner? - Click this link:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
Remember to Share the video with your friends on Facebook!http://youtu.be/CPkFRST6n7M