Learn more about Public Interest Pictures: http://www.pipdocs.org/
Public Interest Pictures offered a unique opportunity for Los Angeles cause-driven nonprofits to tell their stories. 8 nonprofits were paired with 8 filmmakers who wrote, produced, shot, and edited a short film in just 48 hours. HoneyLove.org - a 501(c)3 non-profit conservation organization with a mission to protect the honeybees and inspire and educate urban beekeepers - was paired with filmmaking team Melanie Lim and Ryan Bautista. Their collaboration resulted in a first place finish.
Special thanks to the Mar Vista Fall Festival, and the HoneyLovers who made this happen, without you, none of this would have been possible.
- Now that's using your head - Owl box bee rescue timelapse
- How to capture a swarm of honey bees
- Swarm of honey bees joins the HoneyLove Team
- HoneyLove - Public Interest Pictures Non-Profit 48hr Film Festival - By Melanie Lim & Ryan Bautista
- Michael Bush on Treatment-Free Beekeeping - HoneyLove
- Honey Bee Rescue - HoneyLove.org
- My Smoker Is My Best Friend - HoneyLove
- Bee Aware - Share the BUZZ
- Legalize Urban Beekeeping!!
- National Honey Bee Awareness Day 2011
- MVCC Outreach Committee: Doctor Part 2
- MVCC Outreach Committee: Doctor Part 1