What I didn't mention was a few things. You always forget them until the video is done of course. I played the Classical Guitar for years (trumpet in high school, but that doesn't count). I also went to French School and Chinese Math School on Saturdays for awhile (apparently because I was smart, but then why the hell would you ruin my Saturday with more school?!?!?!?!). My first dog was named Atos, however he did pass away and we have had Furious for the past 4 years. Same breed, but even more crazy.
Thanks for all the support!
Share this video on facebook - http://on.fb.me/13zmEBw
Subscribe to future videos - http://bit.ly/Sub2FuriousPete
Furious Pete Shirts - http://www.furiouspete.com/...
My place for all my Fitness/Supp Needs - http://bit.ly/MdNwKF
Follow Me Here if you want (please follow me, I need friends):
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Fur...
YouNow - http://www.younow.com/users...
Tumblr - http://furiouspete.tumblr.com/
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/fu...
Send me stuff:
1801 Lakeshore Rd W Unit 6
PO Box 52559 Turtle Creek
Mississauga, ON, L5J 4S6
Check out my other Channels:
Vlogs - http://www.youtube.com/furi...
Supplement Reviews - http://www.youtube.com/supp...
The Furious Dog - http://www.youtube.com/thef...
Furious Eats - http://www.youtube.com/furi...
Furious GamePlay - http://www.youtube.com/Furi...
Thanks for subscribing!
For Business inquires only:
Businessinquiries [at] thecollective-la.com or events [at] furiouspete.com
Peter Czerwinski, aka 'Furious Pete', is a Professional Competitive Eater, Master in Engineering Graduate and Fitness Guru. He began doing Eating YouTube videos in 2007, which landed him into his first eating contest a year later (he has done 100 contests to date winning 85% of them). Through his online eating, breaking numerous Guinness World Records and eating contests, he has landed a number of TV spots for National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Sport Science, Travel Channel and currently hosts a show on German TV (Abenteuer Leben on Kabel Eins), doing a world eating tour. Through his difficult times and passion for fitness he aims to show the world that you can still have a good time in life, go out with friends, party it up, eat some burgers and still maintain a good and healthy physique. Stay Sexy, Stay Hungry, Get Laid my friends...and of course stay Dedicated For Life.
- Shocking Before and After Transformation in 5 Hours EXPOSED! | Furious Pete
- Diet Coke and Mentos Human Experiment **DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME** | Furious Pete
- One Man. One Jar of Nutella | Furious Pete
- Michael Phelps Diet Challenge (12,000+ Calories) *ORIGINAL VERSION* | Furious Pete
- Furious World Tour - Biggest, Best and Most Famous Eats in NYC, Vegas and LA - Abenteuer Leben
- Furious World Tour - Germany Tour - Big Burgers, Schnitzels and More - Abenteuer Leben
- 150 Warheads Challenge - Completed (WARNING: Blood and Pain Ahead) | Furious Pete
- 120lbs (Anorexia) to 230lbs Transformation Story | Furious Pete
- Furious Pete - EPIC FRENCH TOAST - 10,000+ CALORIES
- Furious Pete - Eagle's Deli Burger - 12 LBS OF FOOD
- Furious Pete - Big Timmy Burger Challenge Eaten in 2:58
View all100+ items
- T-Rex Burger From Wendy's Devoured (3,360 Calories) | Furious Pete
- Beers, Burgers and Barbells w/ Big J | Furious Pete
- Furious Craze-Y Contest WINNERS! | Furious Pete
- Saucy Wing Off (6lbs of Wings in under 4 min) | Furious Pete
- Booty Poppin' Squat Workout With MelDiva | Furious Pete
- Eating An Entire Sheep's Brain in Morocco | Furious Pete
- Eating a Quadruple Bypass Burger in 1:05 | Furious Pete
- One Man. One Kilogram (2.2 lbs) of Feta Cheese | Furious Pete
- Draw My Life | Furious Pete
- Furious Craze-Y Contest | Furious Pete
- Eating A 50oz Cheeseburger, 8oz Fries, 24oz Drink in 2:29 (New Record) | Furious Pete
- Arms Destruction with Antoine Vaillant | Furious Pete
View all100+ items