My top 10 foundations under (or around!) £10. Please EXPAND this box for more info and a run down of each foundation!
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream SPF 15, 30ml (32 'Light Beige') £9.99 http://tidd.ly/be3a1e23
- Feels light but has good coverage and great staying power. Runny liquid texture with semi-matte finish but not drying. Good daytime foundation if you like good coverage. Light powdery scent. 4 shades.
Bourjois Happy Light Foundation NO SPF, 30ml (52 'Light Beige') £11.99 http://bit.ly/XMBki4
- Feels very light on the skin, great for daytime wear, light to medium coverage, quite a thick liquid texture, but feels really moisturising on the skin. Nice natural finish, semi-sheer. Very lightly scented. 5 shades
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation NO SPF, 30ml (53 'Light Beige') £9.99 http://tinyurl.com/lswp96y
- Medium coverage, but buildable, liquid texture. This gives you a nice dewy, luminous finish but not greasy at all. Needs touching up throughout the day or powdering to set it. (I actually have the old bottle, so it looks a bit different now!) Light fruity scent. 8 Shades
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation NO SPF, 30ml (53 'Light Beige') £10.99 http://tinyurl.com/q7oe5qk
- Slightly lighter coverage than the original. Gel formula feels really moisturising on the skin. Better if you have dry skin or want a lighter feeling product. Light, Fruity Scent. 6 Shades.
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation SPF 15, 30ml (103 'True Ivory') £6.99 http://tinyurl.com/k7eb7cj
- Great all round day-to-day foundation. Great value for money. Medium coverage, natural finish. Lasts well, probably need a touch up throughout the day. Light, fruity scent. 10 Shades
Rimmel Wake me Up Foundation SPF 15, 30ml (100 'Ivory') £7.99 http://tinyurl.com/oz5rvxh
- Quite a thick, creamy consistency. Quite shimmery, but this doesn't look OTT on the skin (Don't let the look of it in the bottle scare you!) Great for those who love glowing skin. Quite strong fruity scent. 6 Shades.
L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Tient Foundation SPF 18, 20ml (100 'Porcelain') £9.99 http://tinyurl.com/m64wevd
- Very light, watery consistency. Feels quite oily on application but dries to a semi-matte, slightly powdery finish. Lasts well and a little goes a long way! No real scent. 5 Shades.
L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream NO SPF, 25ml (Med-Dark Skin) £9.99 http://tinyurl.com/nhc3o65
- Silicone based primer/perfector. Very similar to Benefit's porefessional and has the same blurring and pore-minimising effects. Can be worn alone or under makeup. Slight almond-y smell (?!) 2 shades.
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation SPF 18, 30ml (N4 'Pure Beige') £10.99 (but £9.35 here) http://tinyurl.com/lckj7sf
- Thin liquid texture, quite oily to the touch when wet. Dries to a very glowy finish. Feels quite heavy on the skin but gives a good medium coverage. Very slight 'makeup' scent. 6 Shades
Max Factor Skin Luminiser Foundation NO SPF, 30ml (80 'Bronze') £11.99 http://tidd.ly/67376661
- Thick, creamy texture. Feels quite thick to apply but dries nicely to a luminous matte finish. Quite a classic 'foundation' finish (you can tell you're wearing it) but nice for those who like more coverage.
No scent. 6 Shades.
WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME
VLOG CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/fleu...
BRIDAL CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/brid...
WHAT I'M WEARING
Jumper: All Saints
Nails: Kate Moss for Rimmel in Saturn
Eyes: Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadows in Copper, Bronze & Onyx
Lips: Clarins Instant Light in No. 5
This video is not sponsored.