The majority of people say Australia is a racially tolerant country - but what do you think?
Tell us below - or better yet - upload a 30-second video and let us know, and you could be on the show!
To create a video response:
1. Click the comment field under the video, just as if you're leaving a normal text comment.
2. Then, click "Create a video response"
More information here: http://support.google.com/y...
- Malaysian Opposition leader refuses to concede
- UMNO pressured to change despite victory
- Opposition to contest Malaysia election result
- Malaysia polls close amid electoral fraud claims
- Youth vote could decide Malaysian election
- Ruling coalition woos Malaysian youth vote
- Government rallies supporters as Malaysia's opposition edges ahead
- Malaysian media smiles on government
- Background is the key in Johor
- Hope on the margins
- Penang, a model case
- Malaysia Votes - Election 2013
View all25 items
- A naked retirement: One man's life away from it all
- Queensland floods 'like a tsunami' - Australia Network News
- Lego Sally Pearson wins gold
- Malaysian opposition challenges 56-year rule
- Sheep crash on to cars in road accident
- Robin Gibb: 1949 - 2012
- Massive earthquake off Indonesia
- Nural Izzah Anwar - Interview with Australia Network's Newsline
- Samoa's feature film debut
- Sylvia Lim, Singapore Opposition Workers' Party - Australia Network News - Newsline
- Raja Petra Kamaruddin - Interview with Australia Network's Newsline
View all1,000+ items
- International students targeted by human traffickers
- Ford to close manufacturing plants in Australia
- Syria conflict may drag on for years
- Cambodian Opposition leader calls for international help ahead of election
- Monocle Magazine editor visits Jakarta
- Melbourne Symphony Orchestra breathes new life into "The Happiness Box"
- Australian police return to Vanuatu
- Afghanistan seeking advice from Australian miners
- Thai criminal syndicates running illegal dog trade
- Australian diplomat thinks US and China can share power in Pacific
- New Vanuatu PM embarks on 68 point plan
- Australian Treasurer defends foreign aid delay
View all30+ items