With the involvement of the local community; both the regular church members along with the parents and children of the nearby St. Andrew's Infants School, we set out to create a unique history of Eastern Green, mixing both traditional play techniques, and modern audio/visual technologies.
A History with a Future.
But you know, Eastern Green throughout the years may change beyond all recognition, yet, it's past shall always remain deep within the soil.
For this is where the village first emerged and grew, and it's people, the first farmers, teachers and holy men took their first tentative steps towards building this village we all today hold dear.
From a lowly clearing in the forest of Arden to the arable farmlands producing meat and dairy to a thriving modern village community.
And that almost brings us to the end of our story, but there is just one more thing.
What now for the future of this charming little corner of Warwickshire they call Eastern Green? This sleepy little parish many frequent, yet few wish to leave.
Music composed by Terence Jones
© Copyright 2011 Terence Jones. All rights reserved
- Macy's Parade 1983
- Blog: Day 4 BOAT + LA Driving
- Fixed - What is a journey?
- Composer's Interview from Hell
- Sibelius and Bidule Tutorial
- DEANE OGDEN: "Jabang Tetuko"—Press junket interview
- Kate Bush - Army Dreamers - Official Music Video
- Howard Jones - What Is Love 1983 Official Music Video
- EWQLSO on Sibelius 7 - Manual Sound Set to get Realistic Playback
- Super 8 Score: Behind The Scenes with Michael Giacchino, J.J. Abrams and Steven Spielberg
- Izotope Ozone 5 (Quick Mastering of a HipHop Instrumental)
- Xerox Mockingbird (1980)