The innovative 50 gram gold bar is easily divisible into 50 one gram minibars. Get yours today from Euro Pacific Precious Metals.
Call 888-GOLD-160 (that's 888-465-3160) or visit http://www.EuroPacMetals.com
Note: These bars are designed to be "used" only in the aftermath of a currency crisis. In the mean time store your unbroken bars in a safe place. You can always sell them for cash if you desire prior to a crisis, but it's good to know you have a few on hand just in case one develops. Also, as the premium over spot is higher on these bars than for traditional, non-divisible bars or coins, you should not store all of your bullion in this form. If you have a lot of gold, the majority of your holdings should be comprised of the latter. But everyone should keep a portion of their physical holdings in CombiBars just in case.
- Peter Schiff Speaks At 2013 Las Vegas MoneyShow
- The Currency War Is Bullish For Gold
- Japanese Rally Will End in Tears
- Big Mac Index Exposes Flawed Inflation Data
- Going To College Or Smoking Cigarettes - Which One Is Worse For You?
- Listener Questions 05/10/2013 Preview
- Economic Mystery: How Is Krugman So Dumb About a Topic He's Studied for So Long?
- When Interest Rates Go Up, It's A Whole New Ball Game.
- Bankster Peer Pressure
- No Sheila, Health Care And Education Are NOT Constitutional Rights
- Blowing More Air Into The Same Bubble Is Not A Recovery
- Obama vs. The Founding Fathers
View all100+ items
- Democrats: Let's Ban Profits!
- Peter Schiff Mortgage Bankers Speech Nov/13/06
- Ted Nugent and Peter Schiff Talk Gun Control
- Is a college degree worth the cost? You decide.
- Operation Screw: The Fed goes all-in on QE
- Peter Schiff argues against three typical liberals on CNN's Fareed Zakaria's GPS - Full Interview
- S&P AA+ rating on U.S. Sovereign Debt not Low Enough -- Peter Schiff
- Obama 2.0 & the Fiscal Cliff: Implications for America, the Markets, the Dollar, and Gold
- The Gold Bull Market is Dead -- Long Live the Bull Market
- Peter Schiff debates David Epstein of Columbia University -- Nov 11 2009
- Inflation Propaganda Exposed
View all100+ items