The Official Kyle Dake Career Highlight Video
Kyle is the first and only 4x NCAA Champion at 4 different weight classes.
In his first year, Dake became the first and only Cornell University wrestler to win a title in their freshman season. As a sophomore, Kyle repeated his championship campaign, outscoring opponents 32-1 at the NCAAs and dominating his opponent in the finals with 6 minutes and 17 seconds of riding time while leading Cornell to a second place finish as a team.
In his junior year, up to his third different weight class, Kyle went undefeated becoming the only wrestler to win titles in 3 different weight classes. That summer, Dake competed in the Olympic Trials where he placed 3rd.
As a senior, Dake moved up to his fourth different weight class, and continued his dominance becoming the only wrestler to win 4 titles in 4 different weight classes.
Kyle is currently training to become the next World and Olympic Champion
- Kyle Dake Career Highlight - Official
- Aptos Wrestling 2012-2013 Season Highlight
- Cumerland Wrestling 2013 Season Highlight
- Brooklyn Tech Wrestling 2012-2013 Season Highlight
- Johnson and Wales Wrestling 2012-2013 Season Highlight
- Gene Mills Career Highlight
- Beat the Streets GALA 2013: Worlds Will Collide
- Beat the Streets - Save Wrestling
- Beat the Streets Rumble on the Rails
- Rhode Island College 2012-2013 Season Highlight
- Jeff Rutledge Career Highlight
- NEWA Wrestling 2013 Conference Highlight
View all30+ items
- The Ultimate Wrestling Highlight
- Save Olympic Wrestling
- Wrestling is Life Promo
- Jordan Burroughs - The Lion Within
- Beat the Streets Wrestling 2012 Highlight
- Jesse Jantzen Career Highlight Video
- Cornell Wrestling 2013: The Big Red Returns
- Be Extraordinary - United States Wrestling
- Kendall Cross Career Highlight
- Rhode Island College Wrestling 2012 Season Highlight
- Nick Garone Career Highlight
View all30+ items