The Talbert Family Foundation is dedicated to providing direct financial support to
local families with members suffering from catastrophic illnesses, primarily cancer. We try to locate families that need
financial assistance and provide funds without any strings attached through a program we call "TFF Kids".
a brief history of caf
* Check Out the 2005 Grant Distribution Summary
* Overview of CAF Events
* Featured Athlete: Captain David Rozelle
Established in 1997, the Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF) is a unique organization that recognizes the athletic greatness inherent in all people with physical challenges and supports their athletic endeavors by providing grants for training, competition and equipment needs.
Grants are awarded for a wide range of physical challenges, across the entire spectrum of sport. CAF does not discriminate by age, disability, sport or level of ability. The hundreds of athletes assisted by CAF range from world class athletes competing on an international level to those who are recently disabled and are intent on becoming more active.
Grants are distributed once a year, with applications being accepted from September 1st to December 1st each year.
our mission & values
It is the mission of the Challenged Athletes Foundation to provide opportunities and support to people with physical disabilities so they can pursue active lifestyles through physical fitness and competitive athletics. The Challenged Athletes Foundation believes that involvement in sports at any level increases self-esteem, encourages independence and enhances quality of life.
It is the vision of Challenged Athletes Foundation:
* To be a recognized leader in a movement through which physically challenged athletes are accepted and respected at the same level as able-bodied athletes;
* To have a great and significant impact on each physically challenged athlete served; and
* To reach out to the physically challenged community by providing inspiration, awareness and mentoring.