Upload
61

Subscription preferences

Loading...

Loading icon Loading...

Working...

MFPLLC1

2014 Maya Way Event - Celebrating the Light Within

12 views 1 month ago
Donate Now https://donatenow.networkfo...
Click here to donate online today.

Your tax deductible contribution helps to support our mission to help students re-engage in school, heal from past challenges, and build the competencies they need to transition to become successful adults. While approximately 85% of our school's funding comes from government per pupil allotment, the remaining 15% must be raised each year to pay for the wrap around services we know our students need in order to succeed.

The See Forever Foundation is the 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization that manages and supports the Maya Angelou Schools. For more than a decade, through innovation and persistence, See Forever/Maya Angelou Schools have run a highly successful academic program for low income students with a particular focus on:

Court-involved youth
Students who have failed in traditional school settings
Students with special needs
The Maya Way of fostering student achievement and growth through high expectations, relevant and rigorous curriculum that integrates socio-emotional learning, individualized instruction, focused college and career planning, and a range of wraparound supports help our students understand that they are full of unlimited potential.

How Can You Help?
Financial Contributions
Financial contributions are welcome throughout the year. All gifts are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.

Make all checks payable to: See Forever Foundation

Mail in your gift to:
See Forever Foundation/Maya Angelou Schools
Development Office1436 U Street, N.W., Ste. 203
Washington, D.C. 20009

Credit Card Gifts
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. You can donate online by clicking here.

Other Ways to Support Our Work
Designate See Forever Foundation as Your Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Charity of Choice
The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is the world's largest and most successful annual workplace charity campaign for federal civilian, postal and military donors. The See Forever Foundation is a member of the CFC, and our code for making designations is CFC#16882. If the your workplace is not a part of the CFC, contact your human resources or payroll department to learn about other workplace giving opportunities that might allow you to designate nonprofit organizations like the See Forever Foundation as your charity of choice.

Join Our Circle of Friends
Through a yearly donation of $1,500, friends support enrichment classes, tutoring and mentoring, career and college preparatory classes, summer experience and transition programs, and more! Join our Circle of Friends as an individual or recruit members of your personal and professional circle to join you in making this yearly donation supporting the Maya Angelou Public Charter School. You can donate online by clicking here or mail your gift to the above address. Please indicate this is a COF gift in the subject line.

Gifts of Stock
Gifts of stocks are always welcome and are also tax deductible to the extent provided by law. To designate the See Forever Foundation for a donation of stock, contact our Development Office at smiller@seeforever.org.

Matching Gifts
Check with your employer. Many employers will match employee donations to qualified charitable organizations. Your gift may even be matched at a level of 2 or 3 to 1.
Memorial or Commemorative Gifts
Make a contribution in memory of a loved one or give a gift in honor of a special occasion such as a graduation, birthday or wedding.

Planned Giving
You can make a planned gift by naming the See Forever Foundation/Maya Angelou Schools in your will, trust, life insurance policy, or retirement plan. For more information on planned giving to See Forever/Maya Angelou, contact our Development Office at smiller@seeforever.org.

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. --Winston Churchill

- See more at: http://www.seeforever.org/d... Show less
Read more
Loading...
Working...
to add this to Watch Later

Add to