The Horton Group's Private Exchange Solutions
Rising healthcare costs and healthcare reform have thrust health insurance exchange models into the forefront as a cost control and distribution strategy. While the exchange concept may seem new, the model has existed for many years. However, our platform improves this approach benefiting employers and employees alike for years to come.
Exchange allows employers to maintain a competitive advantage by offering best-in-industry benefits while removing the heavy lifting of benefits administration.
The key advantages include:
- Ability to choose either a defined contribution or a defined benefits plan
- Prepackaged set of medical and ancillary benefits for employers and their employees
- Support for Affordable Care Act record-keeping responsibilities
- Business data integration that enhances the benefit administration experience
- Flexible decision support tools that make employee choice easier