Jack and Jill went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water,
Jack fell down and broke his crown,
And Jill came tumbling after
Then up got Jack and said to Jill,
As in his arms he took her,
'Brush off that dirt, for you're not hurt,
Lets fetch that pail of water.'
So Jack and Jill went up the hill
To fetch the pail of water,
And took it home to Mother,
Who thanked her son and daughter.
Hey Kids Learning Your ABCs Cannot Be More Fun. So watch and enjoy.
Now I know my ABCs,
This time won't you sing with me?
Now You know Your ABCs
And you sang really well with me?
Music & Lyrics:
For More Songs With Lauren Derwent Click Below:
Catch Lauren on ITunes at:
To watch more kids content go to:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
- I'm a Dinosaur - Herrerasaurus
- I'm a Dinosaur - Ultrasaurus The Ultra Cool Dinosaur
- I'm a Dinosaur - Sinornithoides
- I'm a Dinosaur - Eotyrannus
- I'm a Dinosaur - Elaphrosaurus
- I'm a Dinosaur - Dryosaurus
- I'm a Dinosaur - Argentinosaurus
- I'm a Dinosaur - Abelisaurus
- I'm a Dinosaur - Masiakasaurus
- I'm a Dinosaur - Dilophosaurus
- I'm a Dinosaur - Cetiosaurus
- I'm a Dinosaur - Plesiosaurus
View all30+ items
- Why does a cricket chirp?
- Why do you sometimes lose your balance?
- Why do some animals burrow?
- Where do puddles go?
- Why do some animals have their skeletons on the outside?
- Why do icicles melt when it gets warmer out?
- How do trees adapt to their environment?
- How can you find a magnet?
- How can a hippo raise a flag?
- Why don't hippos live in trees?
- What causes a shadow?
- How are animal tracks made?
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Nursery Rhyme
- Jack And Jill - Nursery Rhyme
- ABC Song - Nursery Rhyme
- Five Little Monkeys - Nursery Rhyme
- I'm A Little Tea Pot - Nursery Rhyme
- Something Fishy With POZAMAN
- FIVE SIMPLE RULES TO TEXTING
- I'm a Dinosaur - Smilodon
- Baba Black Sheep - Nursery Rhymes
- FIVE SIMPLE RULES TO SLUMBER PARTIES
- I'm a Dinosaur - Giganotosaurus
- Incy Wincy Spider (Itsy Bitsy Spider) - Nursery Rhymes
View all100+ items