To do that, we sent out 300 kits to Red Cross storytellers around the country. Without the promise of fame or fortune and with a significant sacrifice of their time and privacy, hundreds of those helped wanted to lend their voices and tell their stories openly and honestly. They bravely opened their hearts to us to share stories that are inspiring, tragic, uplifting and unbelievable but, above all, filled with moments that show humanity at its best.
Here you'll find a selection of powerful films we've received.
This is the story of the American Red Cross.
- Red Cross Stories Trailer
- Kathy Robello. Tornado survivor. Derby, Kansas.
- Roger Lang. Tornado survivor. Branson, Missouri.
- Sarah Centrella. Flooded home. Portland, Oregon.
- Kerry Barnes. Home fire. Canisteo, New York.
- Angelina Perez. Home fire. Bushwick, New York.
- The DeKings. A thankful family of three. Franklin, Massachusetts.
- Saul Dreier. Holocaust survivor reunited with his family. Coconut Creek, Florida.
- Bre Dumke. Rescued by her best friend. Denver, Colorado.
- Audrey and Billy Wilkins. New military family. Hope Mills, North Carolina.
- Lindsey Crowder. Leukemia survivor. Age 12. Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Judy Bardouche. Saved by her daughter in law. Dummond, Montana.
View all27 items
- A quiet moment and Thanks from the Red Cross
- Red Cross Mental Health Worker Supports Residents Of Bethel Acres OK
- Red Cross Mental Health Worker Support Oklahoma Tornado Response
- Red Cross shelters are serving Oklahoma
- Shawnee Oklahoma Resident Grateful For Support From Red Cross
- Appeal for Southern Nevada to help aid Moore OK
- Red Cross Feeding continues in the Rain
- Red Cross begins feeding efforts in Moore Ok
- Father and Daughter Volunteer in Moore
- Kevin Durant Meets With Volunteers and Families Affected by Tornadoes
- Storm Shelter in Bethel Acres, Oklahoma
- 9 year old Mason donates to the Red Cross
View all30+ items
- California gets Prepared for when the Earth Moves
- 24 Hours with the American Red Cross
- Any Given Week: American Red Cross in Western Washington
- Testimonials on the Red Cross Babysitting Training Classes in Columbus, Ohio
- AOL Employees Volunteer to "Muck Out" Sandy Homes with Red Cross on Monster Help Day
- Tips to help you prepare for winter storm season
- Red Cross Mental Health Workers Support Bethel Acres residents affected by tornado
- CPR/AED demonstration
- NY Knicks Volunteer With The Red Cross
- The American Red Cross and Home Depot Help You Prepare for Hurricane Season
- Sandy Survivors Find Hope Through Red Cross
- Make a Plan
View all22 items
- Drag El Reno
- Shawnee OK MARC 61013
- The Babysitter You Don't Want to Be :90
- Moore OK Volunteer Call
- Fema NORMAN OK
- American Red Cross Meal Delivery
- Red Cross Storytellers Anthem
- Red Cross Delivers Meals in Bethel Acres, OK
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Receives Help from the Red Cross
- A Red Cross Volunteer Shares Her Experience in a Shelter in Moore, OK
- Red Cross Follows Your Dollar
- Therapy Dogs International
View all1,000+ items