Well done, sir.
Have only one thing to add, that Kw= 10^(-14) is true only at 25 deg. C
8:00 "We need to have a program which bring people to work, and [?] really helps to subsidize that in a really meaningful way." Be care for what you wish for, because you may end up getting it: such program is called WAR. It has been tried by many rulers, and it certainly makes a lot of content in history books.
1. Mussorgsky/Ravel: Promenade from Pictures at an Exhibition
2. Ravel: Piano Concerto, near opening.
3. Mahler: Symphony No. 5, opening.
4. Stravinsky: (I am not too sure about the title of the piece.)
5. Bartok: Concerto for Orchestra, Mov. 2.
6. Stravinsky: Petrushka
7. (I really don't know.)
Patronizing or not, Böhm is really the man who can command the authority to do so, esp. on the music of Richard Strauss.
I am sure that Bernstein was more than aware of the fact (or sonata form) you are talking about it. How about the content in this music? And how are you going to convey this interpretation to kids? His ability to do this is probably what sets him apart from great musicians.
He was, and still is, the only person to see it through and through. Period.